Industrial valves are mechanical/electromechanical devices used for controlling, regulating and diverting flow and pressure in fluids (liquids, gases and slurries) by closing, opening or blocking the passage of fluid. Industrial valves are widely used in diverse sectors including oil & gas, chemical, municipal, power, etc. Over the last five years, global industrial valves market has been witnessing growth, predominantly on account of increasing demand for industrial valves in the major developing countries. Owing to booming industrialization, countries like China, India and Brazil are investing heavily on power and municipal infrastructure to meet the growing demand for energy and water. Large scale construction of coal-fired plants in China and India, and combined-cycle natural gas power plants in the US and other European countries, is expected to drive global industrial valves market during next five years. Moreover, recovering oil prices, increasing exploration & production activities and rising investments in oil refining are some of the other major factors anticipated to propel global industrial valves market over the next five years.
According to “Global Industrial Valves Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, global industrial valves market is projected to cross $78 billion by 2021. Industrial valves market has been segmented into six categories – globe, butterfly, ball, gate, plug and others. Among these categories, globe valves dominated the global industrial valves market in 2015 and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years due to its unique features and multiple applications in various sectors. In 2015, Asia-Pacific was the largest demand generator of industrial valves, followed by Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America. “Global Industrial Valves Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of global industrial valves market:
• Global Industrial Valves Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (Globe, Butterfly, Ball, Gate, Plug and Others),
• End User Industries / Application Analysis (Oil& Gas, Power, Municipal, Refining, Chemical, etc.)
• Regional Analysis – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global industrial valves market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, industrial valve manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with industrial valve manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.a