In Singapore, the alcoholic drinks market consumption rose 4% with beer dominating the market at 79% share. The weak annual growth and hot weather did not affect much, as the affluent consumers, a large expatriate community and the high number of tourists supported the competitive and dynamic alcoholic drinks market. The explosion in craft beer aided the growth in the category overall as consumers became more educated and willing to experiment.
- Within on-premise, the growing popularity of craft beer helped increase the interest in food and beer pairing.
- Premium lager drove the market as more consumers were willing to spend more on premium beer and higher quality tastes.
- The older generation were the main audience segment that stuck with beer and drank it at most social occasions.
- Wheat beer was new to the market in 2015 and is expected to continue to grow as millennial’s continued to want to try new things.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/399661
Canadean’s Singapore Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Singapore beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/399661/singapore-beer-market-insights-report-2016-in-depth-analysis-of-key-companies-brands-volume-value-and-segmentation-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-beer-market
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Singapore beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Singapore beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new power point add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Singapore beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/399661