The South African beer market continues to edge upwards, primarily driven by population growth. Mainstream brands dominated the market volume in 2015 and accounted for 76% of the total volume. The South African beer market remains oriented towards out of home consumption showing around 64% of consumption through the on-trade. Low alcohol beers have struggled to develop and account for less than 1% of the market volume, but the growing momentum of light beers could provide a boost to the sole brand currently classified in the low alcohol segment, Windhoek Light.
- Steady growth in population has helped the beer market to edge upwards in South Africa for the year.
- Beer recorded a 1% growth rate, while sorghum beer continued developing strongly and increased volumes by 4%.
- Carling Black Label (SABMiller) continues to enjoy strong sales and a popular reputation amongst South African consumers, accounting for 29% of overall market volume.
- Total beer imports volumes roughly doubled those of exports in 2015 showing up increase by 6% compared to the previous year.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/399663
Canadean’s South Africa Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the South Africa beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/399663/south-africa-beer-market-insights-report-2016-in-depth-analysis-of-key-companies-brands-volume-value-and-segmentation-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-beer-market
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the South Africa beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the South Africa beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the South Africa beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/399663