Melanoma is the deadliest and most aggressive form of skin cancer. The major treatments for melanoma are categorized into immunotherapies and BRAF mutation-targeted therapies. GlobalData estimates the 2013 sales for melanoma at approximately $1.34 billion across the 8MM covered in this report. The market will increase by four-fold over the forecast period, reaching $5.64 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 15.5%. This growth will be driven by an increase in melanoma incident cases as well as the approval and uptake of premium-priced products, such as PD-1-targeting mAbs and BRAF/MEK inhibitor combinations. GlobalData expects, by the end of the forecast period, the checkpoint immunotherapy drug class to dominate the melanoma market (including both BRAF wild-type and mutation-positive patient segments) with an overall 67% share of the melanoma market.
GlobalData forecasts the melanoma market in the 5EU to increase from $373m in 2013. The melanoma branded market in the 5EU in the base year was small because there were only three approved brands, Yervoy, Zelboraf, and Tafinlar, and Tafinlar was only approved in Q4 2013. The growth of the 5EU market is expected to be driven by increasing disease incident cases and the launch of new regimens, such as label expansion of Yervoy into the first-line setting, BRAF/MEK inhibitor combinations, anti-PD-1 immunotherapies, and the Yervoy/Opdivo combination. However, GlobalData expects that the cost consciousness of the European healthcare systems, as well as the difficulties in getting reimbursement approval in individual European countries, will limit the growth of the melanoma branded market.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/415543
- Overview of Melanoma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product Melanomacription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Melanoma market.
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/415543/melanoma-5eu-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Melanoma.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in 5EU.
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/415543