The fibromyalgia market is relatively new and not yet established. Three drugs currently dominate the sales across the 7MM and form the core treatment options; Lyrica, Cymbalta and Savella are all approved in the US while only the former is approved in Japan. Since these drugs are also available in the 5EU for other indications, they are prescribed as off-label therapies. A handful of other genericized products also provide off-label usage including antidepressants, anti-epileptics, opioids and muscle relaxants. Although Lyrica, Cymbalta and Savella can provide an effective treatment regimen, there are ample opportunities for the development of alternative treatment choices which can expand the medications available to patients, providing improvement in efficacy, safety and compliance. By 2023, there will be four new entrants to the market (Lyrica CR, TNX-102 SL, DS-5565 and TD-9855). These new products will help to drive market growth and offset some of the patent expiries of the leading brands during the forecast period. Despite these advancements in the treatment landscape, fibromyalgia therapeutic sales growth are expected to be minimal.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/403938
The patents of the two branded products in the Japanese fibromyalgia market, Cymbalta and Lyrica, are expected to expire in 2018 and 2022, respectively. This will inevitably trigger the launch of cheaper generics. However, Japanese physicians prefer to prescribe branded products and this is reflected in the forecast, where generic erosion in Japan is less severe in comparison with the US and 5EU.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of Fibromyalgia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan Fibromyalgia market.
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/403938/fibromyalgia-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Fibromyalgia.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in Japan.
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/403938