Melanoma is the deadliest and most aggressive form of skin cancer. The major treatments for melanoma are categorized into immunotherapies and BRAF mutation-targeted therapies. GlobalData estimates the 2013 sales for melanoma at approximately $1.34 billion across the 8MM covered in this report. The market will increase by four-fold over the forecast period, reaching $5.64 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 15.5%. This growth will be driven by an increase in melanoma incident cases as well as the approval and uptake of premium-priced products, such as PD-1-targeting mAbs and BRAF/MEK inhibitor combinations. GlobalData expects, by the end of the forecast period, the checkpoint immunotherapy drug class to dominate the melanoma market (including both BRAF wild-type and mutation-positive patient segments) with an overall 67% share of the melanoma market.
Japan represents the smallest melanoma market in the 8MM across the forecast period, because of the small number of incident cases and the lack of branded melanoma therapies. GlobalData expects no Japanese sales in 2013, because there were no branded melanoma therapies in Japan, and the interferon adjuvant treatment segment is saturated with generic interferons. In 2014, the September launch of BMS immunotherapy Opdivo generated a revenue of $1m within a month (Bristol-Myers Squibb, 2014c).
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/415544
- Overview of Melanoma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product Melanomacription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan Melanoma market.
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/415544/melanoma-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Melanoma.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in Japan.
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/415544