Brazil is the smallest market by volume among the BRIC economies; however, it is forecast to show fast growth at a CAGR of 5.8% over 2015-2020. Consumers’ desire for products to accompany moments of fun drives demand for Savory Snacks, especially in the Potato Chips and Popcorn categories. In 2015, private label penetration was at one tenth of the market; however, it will increase as consumers consider own brands competing with brands on taste and sophistication rather than just price points exclusively.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/414218
- Brazilian men have more Savory Snacks occasions both as a group and per capita
- Across all categories, private label penetration is the highest in Ethnic/Traditional Snacks
- The desire for relaxation accounts for a one-quarter of Savory Snacks consumption volume in Brazil
- Across all the age groups, the need for value is the strongest among Mid-Lifers
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/414218/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-brazil
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in Brazil identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Savory Snacks, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2010-2020, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean’s 20 key consumer trends have on Savory Snacks consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and Brazil-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs – compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into Brazil’s Savory Snacks market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/414218