Technavio Announces the Publication of its Research Report Global Semiconductor Inspection System Market 2016-2020
Technavio recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global semiconductor inspection system market: Applied Materials, Hermes Microvision, KLA-Tencor, and Lasertec.
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: ASML Holding, Carl Zeiss, FEI, Hitachi High-Technologies, JEOL, Nanometrics, Nikon, Planar, Lam Research, Rudolph Technologies, Tokyo Seimitsu, and Toray Engineering.
Browse full report with TOC@ https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/403806/global-semiconductor-inspection-systems-market-2016-2020
Commenting on the report, an analyst from Technavios team said: Smaller life cycle of mobile devices will be a key trend for market growth. Technological advances and an increase in global disposable income have brought about a change in the buying pattern of consumers. Electronic devices such as mobile and consumer devices are becoming obsolete fast (within one to one-and-half years) and are being replaced by higher versions or models with better technology launched by OEMs. This has reduced the product replacement cycle for such devices. According to industry experts, as of 2015, 70% of Apple iPhone revenue is contributed by recurring sales, while the remaining 30% is contributed by new users. The replacement sales will rise to 80% in the future. This will result in high demand for semiconductor ICs and increased production capacities of foundries, indirectly triggering the need for mask inspection equipment.
According to the report, growing requirement of semiconductor inspection systems will be a key driver for market growth. The technical development in the electronics and semiconductor device markets is propelling wafer manufacturers to invest heavily. E-beam inspection equipment involves a high quality of inspection with a resolution of 3 nm. At present, different manufacturing units prefer such equipment mainly for R&D purposes. This will have a moderately high impact on semiconductor foundries as such equipment works with a very high level of magnification. Furthermore, charge variation defects can only be inspected using e-beam equipment, which provides R&D engineers with detailed information on the minutest of defects.
Further, the report states that the capital expenditure of semiconductor device manufacturers affects semiconductor manufacturing equipment vendors. During the period of overcapacity, device manufacturers reduce their capital expenditure and demand for semiconductor manufacturing equipment. This results in underutilization of vendor factories. During this cyclical period, customers reduce purchases, delay delivery of ordered products, or cancel orders. This results in reduced net sales and backlog, delays in revenue recognition, and excess inventory for the vendors, which act as a major challenge for vendors.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/403806
About Inspection Systems
Inspection systems are part of fabrication equipment in the semiconductor device manufacturing process. These systems are used to find defects in masks and wafers during the production process of semiconductor wafers. The growing application of semiconductor ICs in segments like automobiles, consumer electronics, and industrial sector has compelled semiconductor ICs vendors to increase their production capacities. This will create substantial demand for inspection systems in the global semiconductor market.
Technavios analysts forecast the global semiconductor inspection system market to grow at a CAGR of 11.74% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global semiconductor inspection system market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the sale of semiconductor inspection systems.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio’s report, Global Semiconductor Inspection System Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
To Get Discount On The Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/403806
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center