Type 1 diabetes (T1D) is an autoimmune disease that permanently destroys beta cells of the pancreatic islet, which means that the body can no longer produce insulin. Over the last 90 years, insulin therapy has been evolving continuously, as at present, no other treatment can be offered to a patient who is newly diagnosed with T1D. A variety of insulin analogs with different times of action – long-acting as well as short or rapid-acting analogs – have been on the market for the past decade. In addition, many other developments were happening in parallel, such as glucose monitoring and significant advances in insulin delivery systems. The T1D market will approximately double over the forecast period, growing from $6.6 billiion to $13.6 billion.This growth will be fueled by the significant increase in T1D prevalence as well as the uptake of the novel ultra-long-acting insulin analogs, novel ultra-rapid formulations of insulin analogs, and the adjunct therapies for T1D. The launches of these novel products will offset the dip in sales caused by the patent expiries of seven insulin products, and the consequent emergence of biosimilars.
The 2013 base-year market sales of T1D products in Japan were around $592m. This growth will be fueled by the increase in T1D prevalence in Japan, as well as by the uptake of the novel ultra-long-acting insulin analogs, novel ultra-rapid formulations of insulin analogs, and the adjunct therapies for T1D. The launches of these novel products will offset the dip in sales caused by the patent expiries of seven insulin products over the forecast period.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/420333
- Overview of T1D including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product T1Dcription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan T1D market.
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/420333/type-1-diabetes-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for T1D.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in Japan.
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/420333