The Wine market in India will register a moderate growth during 2015-2020 due to stringent and regressive government rules with different taxation across various states. Overall, Still Wine is estimated to be the most dominant and fastest growing category during 2015 – 2020. Consumer trends such as Value and Experience Economy have influenced product consumption in the current scenario, while the concept of Wine tourism and growth of e-commerce industry in India will contribute to the market growth over the next five years.
- The Wine market in Bulgaria is forecast to register a CAGR of 22.7% during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Indian Wine market.
- Ivy Brut and Sula – Brut are the leading brands of Sparkling Wine in India.
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/418602
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/418602/consumer-and-market-insights-wine-in-india
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/418602