The Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market was valued at US$ 720.9 Million in 2016, according to a new report. Increasing Parkinsons disease prevalence rate along with product innovation is expected to boost overall demand for deep brain stimulation systems across the globe in the near future.
Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery is carried out as part of treatment of various neural debilitating conditions such as Parkinsons disease, dementia, and Alzheimers disease. Patients fitted with a deep brain stimulation device can get long-term relief from debilitating symptoms of Parkinsons disease. There is significant reduction in side-effects caused due to medications, though medications may be required in some patient post-surgery. The DBS device is mainly placed in one of the three FDA approved target sites in Parkinsons disease. Most commonly preferred target sites are the Globus Pallidus Interna (GPi) and Subthalamic Nucleus (STN).
Download Sample Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/511569
Aging increases the risk of Alzheimers disease, Parkinsons disease and dementia. Thus, growing geriatric population is a major factor driving demand for deep brain stimulation devices. Though drug therapies are available for treating these diseases, surgical procedures are recommended in later stages of the condition. Furthermore, deep brain stimulation devices reduce the side effects and improves patient condition by reducing incidence of tremors. Patients are inclined towards adoption of minimally invasive procedures, as these require low healing time and leave behind minimal scars. Surgeons too prefer such procedures as it significantly reduces risk element from accidental damage to surrounding tissue. This is another factor fueling demand for deep brain stimulation devices globally. However, as these devices need to be implanted in the brain, it is extremely challenging and in turn reduces acceptance of DBS devices among patients.
This report segments the global deep brain stimulation devices market on the basis of application and geography. Applications of deep brain stimulation devices are Parkinson’s disease, essential tremor, dystonia, and others. For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global market has been divided into key geographical regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East. Each of these regions is further segmented on the basis of major countries for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Key features of the study:
1. This report provides in-depth analysis of the deep brain stimulation devices and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2016 2024, considering 2015 as the base year
2. It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
3. This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
4. It profiles leading players in the global deep brain stimulation devices market based on the following parameters company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
5. Key companies covered as a part of this study include Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Cyberonics, Inc., and Neuronetics
6. Insights from this report will allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, technology upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
7. The global deep brain stimulation devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, device manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
8. Various strategy matrices used in analyzing the deep brain stimulation devices market would provide stakeholders vital inputs to make strategic decisions accordingly
Global Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market, By Application:
Global Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market, By Geography:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Middle East
- North Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
To Get Purchase Full Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/511569
For more information, please visit https://marketreportscenter.com
For more information content with us;
Market Reports Center 1-646-883-3044 (US)