The global nacelle-mounted LIDAR systems market for the wind industry is anticipated to grow at a steady rate and will post a CAGR of close to 7% during the forecast period. The increasing need for effective turbine performance management will drive the growth prospects for the global nacelle-mounted LIDAR systems market for the wind industry until the end of 2021. Modern wind turbines comprise of active yaw and pitch control systems to change the angle according to the wind flow to improve. These systems rely on the nacelle based anemometers for acquiring real-time data that enables automatic control operations. However, some of the factors that cannot be controlled by the operator include the wind resource and the flow complexity. Such factors impact the power generation and cause yaw misalignment, which affects power performance. Also, yaw misalignment results in an uneven flow of the wind that spins the rotor in one direction and immediately slows down. Under such circumstances, the nacelle LIDAR helps to identify the misalignment and transmits the data to the sensor to correct the alignment that improves the annual energy production (AEP) and return on investment (ROI).
The rise in offshore installations is also expected to drive the growth prospects for the global nacelle-mounted LIDAR systems market for wind industry for the next few years. Since the installation of offshore wind farms faces challenges like higher cost of installation, complex nature, and expensive maintenance operations, several governments across the globe have started investing more in offshore wind power fields as it has a higher wind power generation capacity.
Download Sample Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/487989
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global nacelle mounted LIDAR systems market for wind industry for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue that were generated from the sale of the nacelle mounted LIDAR products in the wind sector.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio’s report, Global Nacelle Mounted LIDAR Systems Market for Wind Industry 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Other prominent vendors
Avent Lidar Technology
Growing adoption of LIDAR technology
For a full, detailed list, view our report
High cost of implementation
For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Favorable policy environment for energy transition.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
· Market overview
· Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
· Research methodology
· Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
· Key market highlights
· Technology overview
PART 05: Market landscape
· Market size and forecast
· Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
· Global nacelle mounted LIDAR systems for wind industry by application
· Global nacelle mounted LIDAR systems for wind industry by offshore application
· Global nacelle mounted LIDAR systems for wind industry by onshore application
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
· Global nacelle mounted LIDAR systems for wind industry by geography
· Nacelle mounted LIDAR systems for wind industry in EMEA
· Nacelle mounted LIDAR systems for wind industry in Americas
· Nacelle mounted LIDAR systems for wind industry in APAC
PART 08: Market drivers
· Need for effective turbine performance management
· Growing adoption of LIDAR technology
· Increase in hub height
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
· High cost of implementation
· Competition from fossil fuels
· Functional issues associated with nacelle LIDARs
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
Check Discount On This Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/487989
For more information, please visit https://marketreportscenter.com
For more information content with us;
Market Reports Center 1-646-883-3044 (US)