HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 51 pages on title ‘Ambu AS (AMBU B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Ambu AS (AMBU B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268391
Ambu A/S (Ambu) is a medical device company with a focus on anesthesia, patient monitoring and diagnostics and emergency care markets. It manufactures and markets life supporting devices, catering to hospitals, clinics, sleep laboratories and rescue services. The major products of the company include ventilation products for artificial respiration, single-use videoscopes, electrodes for ECG tests and neurophysiological tests, and manikins for first aid training. Ambu sells its medical devices through its direct sales force and a network of distributors to hospitals and ambulances worldwide. It has production facilities in China, Malaysia and the USA. Ambu is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
Ambu AS Key Recent Developments
Feb 01, 2017: Ambu Announces Interim report Q1 2016/17
Nov 08, 2016: Ambu: Annual report 2015/16
Aug 19, 2016: Ambu: Interim report for Q3 2015/16
May 03, 2016: Ambu Announces Interim report for Q2 2015/16
May 03, 2016: Ambu: Interim report for Q2 2015/16
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Ambu A/S – Key Facts 6
Ambu A/S – Key Employees 7
Ambu A/S – Key Employee Biographies 8
Ambu A/S – Major Products and Services 9
Ambu A/S – Medical Equipment Pipeline Products Data 13
Ambu A/S Pipeline Products by Equipment Type 13
Ambu A/S Pipeline Products by Development Stage 14
Ambu A/S – History 16
Ambu A/S – Company Statement 19
Ambu A/S – Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2 – Company Analysis 23
Ambu A/S – Business Description 23
Business Description – Anaesthesia 23
Anaesthesia – Overview 23
Anaesthesia – Financials 23
Business Description – Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics 23
Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics – Overview 23
Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics – Financials 23
Ambu A/S – Corporate Strategy 24
Ambu A/S – SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis – Overview 25
Ambu A/S – Strengths 25
Ambu A/S – Weaknesses 26
Ambu A/S – Opportunities 27
Ambu A/S – Threats 28
Ambu A/S – Key Competitors 29
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 31
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are Highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268391-ambu-as-ambu-b-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218