HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 60 pages on title ‘Hologic Inc (HOLX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Hologic Inc (HOLX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268389
Hologic Inc (Hologic) is a medical device company. It develops, manufactures and supplies diagnostic products, medical imaging systems and surgical products. The company offers diagnostic products to aid in the diagnosis of human diseases and screen donated human blood; a broad portfolio of breast imaging and related products and accessories; gynecology surgical products including endometrial ablation system and hysteroscopic tissue removal system; and skeletal health products including dual-energy X-ray bone densitometry systems and mini C-arm imaging products. The company offers these solutions to surgeons, hospitals, clinical laboratories and healthcare providers. Hologic sells and services its products through a network of direct sales and service forces and through independent distributors and sales representatives. The company operates in Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Hologic is headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, the US.
Hologic Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 01, 2017: Hologic Announces Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2017
Jan 04, 2017: Hologic Appoints President of EMEA and Canada, Completing International Leadership Team
Dec 16, 2016: Amy Wendell Elected to Hologic Board of Directors
Nov 25, 2016: Hologic to Showcase Award-Winning Breast Screening and Interventional Solutions at RSNA 2016
Nov 02, 2016: Hologic Announces Financial Results for Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2016
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Hologic Inc – Key Facts 6
Hologic Inc – Key Employees 7
Hologic Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
Hologic Inc – Major Products and Services 9
Hologic Inc – Medical Equipment Pipeline Products Data 12
Hologic Inc Pipeline Products by Equipment Type 12
Hologic Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage 13
Hologic Inc – History 15
Hologic Inc – Company Statement 21
Hologic Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2 – Company Analysis 26
Hologic Inc – Business Description 26
Business Description – Breast Health Segment 26
Breast Health Segment – Overview 26
Breast Health Segment – Financials 26
Breast Health Segment – Capital Expenditure 26
Business Description – Diagnostics Segment 26
Diagnostics Segment – Overview 26
Diagnostics Segment – Financials 27
Diagnostics Segment – Capital Expenditure 27
Business Description – GYN Surgical Segment 27
GYN Surgical Segment – Overview 27
GYN Surgical Segment – Financials 27
GYN Surgical Segment – Capital Expenditure 27
Business Description – Skeletal Health Segment 27
Skeletal Health Segment – Overview 27
Skeletal Health Segment – Financials 27
Skeletal Health Segment – Capital Expenditure 27
Hologic Inc – Corporate Strategy 28
Hologic Inc – SWOT Analysis 29
SWOT Analysis – Overview 29
Hologic Inc – Strengths 29
Hologic Inc – Weaknesses 30
Hologic Inc – Opportunities 31
Hologic Inc – Threats 32
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are Highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268389-hologic-inc-1
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218