HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 47 pages on title ‘Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Incitec Pivot Limited (Incitec Pivot) is an industrial chemicals company that manufactures and markets fertilizers, industrial chemicals and commercial explosives. Incitec Pivot also manufactures industrial chemical products used in water treatment, process manufacturing and other industrial application. The company supplies industrial explosives and blasting services to the mining, quarrying, seismic and construction industries in North America. It sells products through a network of wholesale distributors and retail sites. The company markets products in Australia, North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia. It has manufacturing plants in the US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey. Incitec Pivot is headquartered in Pivot Victoria, Australia.
Incitec Pivot Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 18, 2017: Incitec Pivot Produces 140,000 Metric Tonnes Of Ammonia From Waggaman Louisiana Plant
Nov 08, 2016: IPL Releases 2016 Full Year Results
Oct 27, 2016: KBR Announces Completion Of Landmark Dyno Nobel Ammonia Plant
Oct 19, 2016: IPL Announces Completion Of Performance Testing And Handover Of Waggaman Louisiana Ammonia Plant
Sep 29, 2016: Gov. Edwards, Incitec Pivot, Dyno Nobel And Cornerstone Chemical Dedicate New Ammonia Production Plant In Jefferson Parish
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268370-incitec-pivot-limited
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Incitec Pivot Limited – Key Facts 5
Incitec Pivot Limited – Key Employees 6
Incitec Pivot Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
Incitec Pivot Limited – Major Products and Services 8
Incitec Pivot Limited – History 9
Incitec Pivot Limited – Company Statement 10
Incitec Pivot Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Incitec Pivot Limited – Business Description 14
Incitec Pivot Limited – Corporate Strategy 15
Incitec Pivot Limited – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Incitec Pivot Limited – Strengths 16
Incitec Pivot Limited – Weaknesses 17
Incitec Pivot Limited – Opportunities 18
Incitec Pivot Limited – Threats 19
Incitec Pivot Limited – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Jan 18, 2017: Incitec Pivot Produces 140,000 Metric Tonnes Of Ammonia From Waggaman Louisiana Plant 27
Nov 08, 2016: IPL Releases 2016 Full Year Results 28
Oct 27, 2016: KBR Announces Completion Of Landmark Dyno Nobel Ammonia Plant 30
Oct 19, 2016: IPL Announces Completion Of Performance Testing And Handover Of Waggaman Louisiana Ammonia Plant 31
Sep 29, 2016: Gov. Edwards, Incitec Pivot, Dyno Nobel And Cornerstone Chemical Dedicate New Ammonia Production Plant In Jefferson Parish 32
May 10, 2016: IPL: Results For The Six Months Ended 31 March 2016 34
Mar 31, 2016: APA Signs A Multi-Asset Gas Transport Agreement 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
Disclaimer 47List of Tables
Incitec Pivot Limited, Key Facts 5
Incitec Pivot Limited, Key Employees 6
Incitec Pivot Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Incitec Pivot Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Incitec Pivot Limited, History 9
Incitec Pivot Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Incitec Pivot Limited, Joint Venture 13
Incitec Pivot Limited, Key Competitors 20
Incitec Pivot Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
Incitec Pivot Limited, Annual Ratios 22
Incitec Pivot Limited (Cont…1), Annual Ratios 23
Incitec Pivot Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 46List of Figures
Incitec Pivot Limited, Performance Chart (2012 – 2016) 24
Incitec Pivot Limited, Ratio Charts 26
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268370
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218