HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 54 pages on title ‘NuVasive Inc (NUVA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
NuVasive Inc (NUVA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268387
NuVasive Inc (NuVasive) is a medical device company that provides minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated spine solutions. The company principally provides Maximum Access Surgery (MAS), a minimally-disruptive surgical platform. MAS platform enables surgeons to perform a range of minimally-disruptive spine procedures in all regions of the spine and from various surgical approaches. MAS platform combines three product categories, namely, MaXcess retractors, its specialized implants and fixation products and its nerve monitoring systems and service offerings. The company’s products find application in spine fusion surgery, including biologics used to aid in the spinal fusion process. NuVasive is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
NuVasive Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 09, 2017: NuVasive Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2016 Financial Results
Jan 09, 2017: NuVasive Announces Select Preliminary Unaudited Full Year 2016 Financial Results and 2017 Outlook
Dec 29, 2016: NuVasive to Resume XLIF Procedures in Japan in First Quarter 2017
Oct 25, 2016: NuVasive First-to-Market With New Spine Innovations Featured at NASS 2016
Oct 25, 2016: NuVasive Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Table of Contents
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
NuVasive Inc – Key Facts 6
NuVasive Inc – Key Employees 7
NuVasive Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
NuVasive Inc – Major Products and Services 9
NuVasive Inc – Medical Equipment Pipeline Products Data 10
NuVasive Inc Pipeline Products by Equipment Type 10
NuVasive Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage 11
NuVasive Inc – History 13
NuVasive Inc – Company Statement 16
NuVasive Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
NuVasive Inc – Business Description 20
NuVasive Inc – Corporate Strategy 21
NuVasive Inc – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
NuVasive Inc – Strengths 22
NuVasive Inc – Weaknesses 23
NuVasive Inc – Opportunities 24
NuVasive Inc – Threats 25
NuVasive Inc – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are Highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268387-nuvasive-inc-2
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218