HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 50 pages on title ‘The Cooper Companies Inc (COO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
The Cooper Companies Inc (COO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268388
The Cooper Companies Inc (Cooper) is a specialty medical device company with focus on vision care and women’s healthcare. The company develops, manufactures, and markets a wide range of soft contact lenses including spherical, toric and multifocal lenses for correcting near- and farsightedness and vision disorders like presbyopia, astigmatism, ocular dryness and eye fatigue. It also offers medical devices and procedure-based solutions to women’s health, fertility and genetic testing markets. The company offers its visions care products to optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, optical chains; and medical devices to hospitals, clinician’s offices and fertility clinics through a network of field sales representatives and distributors. It has presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific regions. Cooper is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the US.
The Cooper Companies Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 08, 2016: The Cooper Companies Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
Sep 01, 2016: The Cooper Companies CFO Gregory W. Matz to Retire; Albert G. White Named Successor in Planned Transition
Sep 01, 2016: The Cooper Companies Announces Third Quarter 2016 Results
Jun 02, 2016: The Cooper Companies Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results
Apr 04, 2016: The Cooper Companies Appoints William Kozy and Colleen Jay to Board of Directors
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
The Cooper Companies Inc – Key Facts 6
The Cooper Companies Inc – Key Employees 7
The Cooper Companies Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
The Cooper Companies Inc – Major Products and Services 9
The Cooper Companies Inc – Medical Equipment Pipeline Products Data 11
The Cooper Companies Inc Pipeline Products by Equipment Type 11
The Cooper Companies Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage 12
The Cooper Companies Inc – History 14
The Cooper Companies Inc – Company Statement 17
The Cooper Companies Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
The Cooper Companies Inc – Business Description 21
Business Description – CooperSurgical 21
CooperVision – Overview 21
CooperVision – Financials 22
CooperVision – Capital Expenditure 22
The Cooper Companies Inc – Corporate Strategy 23
The Cooper Companies Inc – SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis – Overview 24
The Cooper Companies Inc – Strengths 24
The Cooper Companies Inc – Weaknesses 25
The Cooper Companies Inc – Opportunities 26
The Cooper Companies Inc – Threats 27
The Cooper Companies Inc – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are Highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268388-the-cooper-companies-inc
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218