HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 52 pages on title ‘UDG Healthcare Plc (UDG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
UDG Healthcare Plc (UDG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268390
UDG Healthcare plc (UDG) formerly, United Drug plc is a provider of outsourced commercial solutions to healthcare companies. It offers supply chain, packaging, sales and marketing, medical and regulatory services to healthcare manufacturers and pharmaceutical retailers. Its major activities include contract sales outsourcing and related marketing and regulatory services; healthcare logistics based businesses; outsourced packaging solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturers; and enhanced care services to the patient in their own home for specialty products. The company offers its services to biotech and med-tech companies through its network of subsidiaries. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. UDG is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
UDG Healthcare Plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 07, 2017: UDG Healthcare: Good start to the year and full year guidance issued
Feb 07, 2017: UDG Healthcare: Board appointment
Dec 13, 2016: Nagore Fernandez announced as Head of Clinical Services – Europe
Nov 24, 2016: UDG Healthcare: Preliminary Announcement of Results Year ended 30 September 2016
Sep 26, 2016: UDG Healthcare: Directorate Change
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
UDG Healthcare Plc – Key Facts 6
UDG Healthcare Plc – Key Employees 7
UDG Healthcare Plc – Key Employee Biographies 8
UDG Healthcare Plc – Major Products and Services 9
UDG Healthcare Plc – History 10
UDG Healthcare Plc – Company Statement 13
UDG Healthcare Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
UDG Healthcare Plc – Business Description 18
UDG Healthcare Plc – Corporate Strategy 19
UDG Healthcare Plc – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
UDG Healthcare Plc – Strengths 20
UDG Healthcare Plc – Weaknesses 21
UDG Healthcare Plc – Opportunities 22
UDG Healthcare Plc – Threats 23
UDG Healthcare Plc – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 31
UDG Healthcare Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 31
UDG Healthcare Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 32
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are Highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268390-udg-healthcare-plc-3
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218