Chris Cuomo, the son of New York’s former liberal Governor Mario. is a Democratic Party hack pretending to be a newsman., say critics.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo lectured his viewers on Sunday that he and other journalists have the right to possess the stolen WikiLeaks emails, but you regular folks can’t. “Remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents. It’s different for the media,” Cuomo said.
Julian Assange, of Wikileaks fame, has done more to expose the corruption in this administration than all of the news media big shots — Chris Cuomo, Bill O’Reilly, George Stephanopoulos and the rest the million-dollar wonders — put together.
CNN’s Cuomo actually told his viewers that if they downloaded, possessed and read the Wikileaks files, that they were breaking the law. He actually said on the air that citizens needed news organizations — such as the Clinton News Network (CNN) — to download the files and release them
What Chris Cuomo forgot to mention is that the major news outlets have ignored most of the Wikileaks files and the ones they do cover aren’t very harmful to their beloved Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
“The members of the elite news media should be ashamed of themselves. If they were truly a group of professionals out to protect the American people from the likes of political criminals, they would cover stories about corruption sans party affiliation,” said former attorney and political strategist Michael Baker.
The following are 13 of the most relevant emails from Hillary Clinton which show alleged acts of treason against the American people.
1. Qatar gives Bill Clinton $1,000,000 for his birthday
2. Saudi Sheikh won’t donate money to Clinton Foundation unless he receives a phone call from Bill Clinton. Staff responds: Bill won’t do it “unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check”
3. Iran Deal (which Hillary negotiated and defends) “condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf”. John Podesta responds with “Yup”
4. Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta owned 75,000 shares in Putin-connected energy company
Filmmaker James O’Keefe and friend Hannah Giles, dressed in costume as a pimp and prostitute respectively, pictured at the Washington Monument. O’Keefe has done more to protect the American people than most of the news media and the entire Democratic Party.
5. Transcripts from Hillary Clinton’s lucrative closed-door paid speeches delivered to elite financial firms and other special interests groups (which she has refused and failed to disclose to the public after much demand) have finally surfaced
6. Clinton staff conspiring to stage ‘leaking’ of favorable excerpts from wall street speech, in efforts to calm down the public while leaving out more damaging parts
7. Leaked private speech, Clinton: “You Need Both A Public And A Private Position”
9. Leaked private speech transcript shows Clinton’s warm ties to Wall Street’s most powerful figures: Clinton: “There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives” The pressure on officials to sell or divest assets in order to serve, she added, had become “very onerous and unnecessary”
10. Leaked private speech to Goldman Sachs, Clinton: “Wall Street was only accountable for the financial crisis for political reasons. The blame placed on the United States banking system for the crisis “could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened”
11. Leaked private speech, Clinton: US will “ring China with missile defense” and has right to rename Pacific Ocean the “American Sea”
12. Hillary Clinton flipped her public position on TPP (Trans Pacific Pact) after her team discussed how she would be “eaten alive” by Labor
Jim Kouri, CPP, is founder and CEO of Kouri Associates, a homeland security, public safety and political consulting firm. He’s formerly Fifth Vice-President, now a Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police, a columnist, and a contributor to the nationally syndicated talk-radio program, the Chuck Wilder Show.. He’s former chief of police at a New York City housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed “Crack City” by reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as director of public safety at St. Peter’s University and director of security for several major organizations. He’s also served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country.