Alert – John Podesta Testifying in Congress About Wikileaks DNC Emails, Seth Rich, Clinton Server

from H. A. Goodman: First on CNN: House intel panel plans to interview Podesta next week, sources say…

Read more »

Newest Stories

June 26, 2017 Weather and Climate Report - Welcome to Summer

After Getting Busted for Bombing Syria Based On a Lie, Trump Doubles Down … Threatens to Bomb Syria Even Harder for the Same Bogus Reason

Do We Have The Calm Before The ...?

Trump: Obama Did NOTHING About Russia Because He Expected Hillary To Win

Does Technology Overwhelm Low Interest Rates For Inflation Dynamics?

Government of God

What's Holding Up The Blockchain?

Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 17 June

DEEP STATE COUP UPDATE: Comey’s Next New York Times Leak… “Abort mission! Abort mission!”

The Felt Effect Of The Brexit Vote

Trump Has Now Committed Himself to Reversing Obama’s Syria-Policy

Worst Crash In Our Lifetime Coming – Jim Rogers

If We Don't Change the Way Money Is Created, Rising Inequality and Social Disorder Are Inevitable

Dear Mr. President, Be Careful What You Wish for: Higher Interest Rates Will Kill the Recovery

If China Can Fund infrastructure with Its Own Credit, So Can We

California Public Bank People’s Forum, L.A., sponsored by the Bernie Sanders Brigade

What a State-Owned Bank Can Do for New Jersey

If “Ryancare” Is Dead on Arrival, Can We Please Now Try Single Payer?

Joyce Nelson, Mark Anielski on “It’s Our Money”

How to Cut Infrastructure Costs in Half

The Italian Banking Crisis: No Free Lunch – Or Is There?

“We’ll Look at Everything”: More Thoughts on Trump’s $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan

Two Recent Power Points on Public Banking, in Englewood, CO, and Santa Rosa, CA

Dear Barry Ritholtz, Can We Please Discuss Illinois?

Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 26 June 2017

Even in the Cryptocurrency Markets, the 1% Own More Bitcoins Than the Other 99% Combined

Understanding Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)

REPORT: POTUS Allies Urging White House to Think About Regime Change in Iran

Republicans Highly Skeptical Of The News Media's Credibility

After Trump Tweet, CNN Breaks Media Silence On DNC Fraud Lawsuit