Take this post with a pinch of salt – I don't actually believe there is a conspiracy for all this, but it just feels as though there is! Where we still have a chance, and if you agree, we can still try to stop them ..
The nets are closing in and the bansturbators, the disturbing alliance between the global corporates, the UN, EU and political establishments, have their sights set on five more things to ban during the year.
1. FM radio – Efforts to restrict and regulate transmissions have failed, so attention has turned to eliminating receivers. Because the transmission technology is so cheap, efficient, local and available, all official efforts to eliminate non-State sanctioned broadcasts to date have failed. Instead, attention now turns to ridding people of the means of receiving broadcasts. By switching off official FM radio broadcasts, FM receivers in car, home and personal device radios will drop out of the market and legacy devices will decline rapidly due to obsolescence and natural attrition. Future dissidents may broadcast on FM, but no-one will hear them.
2. Wood / Coal fires – There is no better way to bring a truculent and rebellious population to heel than cutting off winter heating. With electric heating, district heating schemes and natural gas networks, authorities can turn people's warmth on and off at will. However, a population equipped with coal and biomass burning stoves will not be so easily cowed; the Greek authorities were astonished last Winter as the people refused to capitulate, in a nation well equipped with stoves in which every variety of scavenged wood fuel, old furniture, pallets and combustible materials were burned in defiance of the government. So stoves have to go. The UN has already taken measures, well supported by the BMJ (and wasn't Stalin right about bloody doctors …) on the grounds of PM2.5 emissions. London's wood burning stoves, so popular in Highgate and Islington, apparently kill thousands of Londoners prematurely and are worse than TfL's entire bus fleet. So the BMJ says. Expect a ban on woodburning stoves in the UK this year.
|One of my wood stoves …. from my cold, dead hands etc.|
3. Shotguns – In implementing the latest 2016 EU Directive on firearms (and I'll bet this will be incorporated into UK legislation pronto and well before Brexit) all shotgun licence holders may have to undergo psychological testing by a State psychiatric examiner in order to retain their licence. The current arrangements, under which they must allow any person to hold a shotgun unless they have good reasons to refuse one, will be scrapped and the onus will be on the holder to prove (a) that they need one and (b) they are no mentalist risk to the State.
4. Power supply / Internet access – Already dealt with in a previous post. The State simply loves technology that can remotely cut power and Internet access to individual dissidents. Pretty soon disconnect-on-demand will be standard at the moment of a State police raid on a dissidents home, for example, to confuse and disorientate as the doors crash down. Personal blogs not licenced with the Mosley Regulator and people who don't use their real names on Facebook may also be disconnected on grounds of State Security ..
5. Democracy – This will be the subject of many future posts, but attempts to change systems to prevent events such as the Brexit poll are already under way. Already Labour, backed by the RSA, are pushing 'people's juries' in place of voting; a random selection of electors are comprehensively
brainwashed briefed by establishment apparatchiks experts before making democratic decisions on behalf of everyone else. The anti-democrats are crowing already; how can this NOT be better than stupid uninformed people casting universal and secret ballots in defiance of the State's advice?