If you are at all wondering how such a giant as Barack Hussein Obama could be followed by such a midget as Donald J. Trump I have some reasons.
2. Obama is highly intelligent, and appeals to people who are as well. Trump is a functioning moron in a country filled with functioning morons.
3. Obama appeals to people who are fairly independent thinkers adept at connecting the dots. Trump appeals to people who do not know what the word adept means.
4. Obama can speak in coherent sentences which intelligent people appreciate and can understand. Trump says the same thing three times so as to make sure his oafish followers will believe it.
4. Obama and Hillary Clinton distrust Putin – and people who understand geopolitics understand this. Trump voters do not care that he is Putin’s poodle – and they think geopolitics is a Greek city.
5. Obama is a kind man who appeals to kind people. Trump is angry, stupid, insecure and mean-spirited. I leave it to you to figure out who he appeals to.
6. Obama’s wife is black, intelligent and accomplished. Trump’s wife has appeared in girl-on-girl nude pictures. Thus, it is patently obvious that she is a far better role model for young women.
7. Obama and Clinton voters can tell you what the word patently means. Trump voters, and his TV fans, know they are shoes.
So…there you have it. And you knew it all along – didn’t you?
© tony powers and Barking in the Dark, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to tony powers and Barking in the Dark with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Filed under: angry rant, Humor, not funny., Presidential Politics, writing Tagged: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Fox News, Russia, The Republican Party Barking in the Dark is run by Tony Powers, a writer/actor/musician.