Online:
Visits:
Stories:
Profile image
By Now The End Begins
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

Advertisers Flee As Google Allows Antisemitic YouTube Videos Produced By Former KKK Leader To Play For Profit

Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:49
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

Google is failing to remove virulent antisemitic content from its YouTube video platform in an apparent breach of its own guidelines and the law.

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:3 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: David Duke may no longer be the head of the KKK, but he has not stopped his crusade to rid the world of Jews. This disgusting human being, who is also a Holocaust denier, now spends his days ranting against the “fake Jews” who are actually, as it turns out, all Jews on the face of the Earth. Every time I run into a “christian” who tells me about the “Zionist conspiracy“, I know right away they have been listening to David Duke. And shame on you, Google and YouTube, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously.

Havas, one of the world’s biggest advertising agencies, pulled hundreds of UK clients out of Google’s advertising network yesterday after revelations in The Times that taxpayers and big brands were unwittingly funding extremists through adverts. Dozens of other brands have also withdrawn their business.

The full scale of Google’s failure to tackle hate speech can be revealed today, with fresh analysis showing that more than 200 antisemitic videos are hosted on YouTube.

Google has been condemned by an MP for refusing to ban a video by a former Ku Klux Klan leader called “Jewish People Admit Organizing White Genocide”.

Jew hater David Duke is allowed to spew his filth on Google

Nothing this man says is true, this is nothing more than an updated version of the Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion garbage. 

Yvette Cooper, the chairwoman of the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee, expressed disbelief when the internet giant’s vice president said the recording – posted by Holocaust denier David Duke – did not “breach our guidelines”.

The 15-minute YouTube clip accuses “Zionists” of having “ethnically cleansed the Palestinians” and planning to do “the same thing to Europeans and Americans”.

Ms Cooper told Google’s Peter Barron: “You allow David Duke to upload an entire video which is all about malicious and hateful comments about Jewish people.

“How on earth is that not a breach of your own guidelines? I think most people would be appalled by that video and think it goes against all standards of public decency in this country.”

The Illustrated Protocols of Zion by Jew Hater David Duke:

David Duke’s entire life is a hate crime. He hates Israel, he hates the Jews, and he wants you to hate them, too. Want proof of that? Just watch this video.

Opening the parliamentary inquiry into hate crime on social media, Ms Cooper revealed that two other videos had been taken down by Google – but only after her committee protested. One had been posted by National Action, a neo-Nazi group that celebrated the murder of the Labour MP Jo Cox, which was banned as a terrorist organisation in December.

“This is an organisation proscribed for terrorist links by the Government,” Ms Cooper pointed out.

“There aren’t that many proscribed organisations. Don’t you feel any responsibility, as multi-billion pound organisation, to check you are not distributing material from a proscribed organisation?”

This is what David Duke says never happened, what do you say?

But Mr Barron, Google’s vice-president for communications, said it relied on “notification and self-policing” to detect and investigate offensive content. He defended Google’s record, which saw 200,000 videos flagged by viewers everyday of which 98 per cent were reviewed within 24 hours.

“We arrive on our community of more than one billion people around the world to flag videos,” Mr Barron said.

He admitted the Duke video was “anti-Semitic, deeply offensive and shocking”, but insisted: “It doesn’t meet the test for removing under our guidelines. We are in favour of free speech and access to information.”

The Home Affairs Committee also grilled Facebook and Twitter, as part of its inquiry into “hate crime and its consequences”. source


The post Advertisers Flee As Google Allows Antisemitic YouTube Videos Produced By Former KKK Leader To Play For Profit appeared first on Now The End Begins.



Source: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/google-allows-antisemitic-videos-produced-david-duke-kkk-jew-hater-you-tube/

Report abuse

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Top Stories
Recent Stories
 

Featured

 

Top Global

 

Top Alternative

 

Register

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.