acting-man.com / Keith Weiner / November 29, 2016
How Not to Predict Gold Prices
Sometimes, we think that every story in the gold community has the same template:
- I have inside information to share with you
- My peeps are telling me that
happens, then the gold price will go ballistic
will happen, I just know it)
- So buy gold now, to front-run
- If you, you will make lots of money
- (Money is not gold, but dollars)
- Unless The Dark Cabal acts in their old nefarious ways
- If The Dark Cabal does, then don’t blame us
- Like the last time we predicted $200 silver or $30,000 gold
We read articles this week, reporting that China is considering additional limits on importing gold, that the premium for gold in China hit a 3-year high, and imports into China fell in the month of October. At the same time, imports to India rose moderately in October, and of course there are rumors India will ban gold imports too.
Based on the above, should you lever up $6,600 in capital to bet on the price movement of $118,000 worth of gold? Or go bigger, lever up $66,000 to bet on over a million bucks of gold? If so, should you bet on a rising price — or a falling one?
The post Good News and Bad News – Precious Metals Supply/Demand Report appeared first on Silver For The People.