If You See These Early Warning Signs, You May Have a Nutrient Deficiency (Video)
Our bodies are made up of many intricate systems that have ways of warning us when something isn’t right.
You may be eating healthy, doing sports or exercising twice a week, and drinking a lot of water and still have problems with your body.
The reason for that may be a nutrient deficiency, which means a shortage of vitamins and minerals. Luckily, no nutrient deficiency occurs without certain visible signs.
Be sure to check these symptoms attentively to figure out if you have a lack of vital nutrients in your body.
- If you’re itching for chocolate, it may be a clear sign of magnesium deficiency. Raw cacao is rich in magnesium, and your body might realize that it can get this nutrient from chocolate.
- Do you have small bumps on the backs of your arms? These are clear signs of vitamin A deficiency. This nutrient is essential for your eyesight, skin, and immune system.
- If you start yawning in the afternoon and regularly have a midday slump, you might get too little rest at night. Or you might have problems with your adrenal glands.
- Imagine this: You’re falling asleep, and you’re almost there in dreamland when bam! Your leg jerks and wakes you up. You have a lack of electrolytes in your body.
- If you discover that your hair has completely blocked the shower drain or your pillow looks like a yeti because of all the hair you left behind after a night’s sleep, it should set off alarm bells in your head.
- If you frequently have a weird sensation on your feet or feel your tongue burning, you might have vitamin B12 deficiency, especially if these odd sensations are combined with dry skin, constipation, and memory problems.
- Thinning eyebrows, as well as puffy eyes, constipation, appetite loss, weakness and fatigue, and intolerance to cold, may be signs of serious problems with your thyroid gland.
- If you tend to bruise easily and suffer from nosebleeds every now and then, you might have bioflavonoid deficiency.
- Muscle and joint pain, red dots on your skin, tiredness, and gum swelling and bleeding may be symptoms of vitamin C deficiency.
- If you suffer from bone pain, you might have a lack of vitamin D. Other signs of this deficiency are frequent infections, tiredness and fatigue, depression, bad wound healing, hair loss, and muscle pain.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Join our affiliate program and earn extra money by sharing with friends and family or by posting on your social media.
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Destroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens with Oxygen plus Silver!
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
FINAL WARNING! Diseases are EXPLODING! Watch this Video about APeX and You'll THROW AWAY Your Colloidal Silver! APeX destroys Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens with the power of Oxygen PLUS Silver! Nobody else has a product like THIS! See why the inventor hasn't been sick in 16 years and why you'll never hear about it on the FAKE NEWS! Get some now and tell your friends about it too so we can reach more people!