HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 95 pages on title ‘Novartis AG (NOVN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Novartis AG (NOVN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268406
Novartis AG (Novartis) is a healthcare company that focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription and generic pharmaceutical products and eye care devices and vision care products. It provides drugs for the treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, dermatological conditions, neurological disorders, ophthalmic diseases, respiratory diseases, immune disorders and infections, among others. The company offers eye care and vision care products through its subsidiary, Alcon; and generic medicines through Sandoz. Novartis carries out research in various disease areas through The Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR). The company operates through a network of subsidiaries and offices in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
Novartis AG Key Recent Developments
Jan 26, 2017: Novartis Highlights progress towards access and environmental goals in 2016 Corporate Responsibility Performance Report
Jan 26, 2017: Achievement of sales milestone for COPD products
Jan 25, 2017: Novartis delivered solid 2016 performance, with Growth Products absorbing Gleevec US LOE; innovation momentum continued; announces share buyback
Jan 25, 2017: Seebri / Ultibro Breezhaler 2016 sales reach $512 million triggering $5 million milestone receipt
Jan 09, 2017: Cota Publishes New Study Showing Some Lung Cancer Patients Are Being Left Behind in Genomic Revolution
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Novartis AG – Key Facts 6
Novartis AG – Key Employees 7
Novartis AG – Key Employee Biographies 8
Novartis AG – Major Products and Services 10
Novartis AG – Pharmaceutical Pipeline Products Data 13
Novartis AG, Pipeline Products by Therapy Area 13
Novartis AG, Pipeline Products by Development Phase 14
Novartis AG – History 15
Novartis AG – Company Statement 34
Novartis AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 35
Head Office 35
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 35
Section 2 – Company Analysis 54
Novartis AG – Business Description 54
Novartis AG – Corporate Strategy 55
Novartis AG – SWOT Analysis 56
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are Highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268406-novartis-ag-4
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218