If Trump is doing so poorly, and the Hillary campaign is far ahead and is a shoe-in on November 8, why is the Clinton campaign acting like it is so nervous?
With the bullying by Clinton supporters against Trump supporters there is truly a silent voter-base who are simply afraid to say who they support. Is it possible the silent voters can take Trump over the top?
Wikileaks' release of the Podesta emails helps us understand by the poll numbers the mainstream media is showing us says that Trump doesn't have a chance. As expected, the polls are being manipulated.
While the polls have Hillary up by double digits, which kills the GOP's desire to vote, and they believe is good for viewership ratings, the reality is that the sampling is biased towards registered democrats. Think about it. We have democrat accomplices in the media polling with mostly democrat voters … how did you think the numbers would turn out?
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population
- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
- On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.
Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample “key districts / regions” and “ethnic” groups “as needed.”
- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
- Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
- Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed
And, bam, they have manufactured double digit leads for Hillary Clinton.
Just in case, at the same time, Obama has been launching all kinds of attacks to silence dissent, and wage war against any free press that dares to disagree with the Democrat narrative. Then, for good measure, add some language spewing the “far right media” is “pumping out all kinds of crazy toxic stuff.”
Here's the problem. Trump is still hanging in there. A number of polls have him either in the lead, or within striking distance. Hence, Hillary's screaming freak-out about not understanding why she's not 50 points ahead.
The Los Angeles Times has had Trump within striking distance for most of the campaign since it narrowed down to the two of them, often with Trump in the lead.
Rasmussen says it's a close one, and has Trump up by two points at this stage in the game.
Some reports are leaking out that say the internal numbers the campaigns are using show Trump up significantly. Non-mainstream media polling outlets have Trump up huge. American Retirement Club has Trump winning with over 80% of the vote. Arizona Freedom Alliance has Trump with 67% to Clinton's 19%.
Heck, a while back, using Huffington Post's State by State numbers, I put together a map showing that based on HuffPost's numbers they even had Trump winning it all at one point.
Simply put, we are being lied to. While the mainstream media is claiming Hillary is all but anointed as queen of America following the eight year reign of Barack Obama, the reality is that internal polls and other polls show a completely different picture.
And, while all of that is going on, in Arizona a group attached to George Soros has been accused of violating Arizona election law.
Now, that all said, in the last presidential election I knew this garbage was going on then, as well, but still predicted a landslide victory for Romney. I could not see anyone wanting another four years of Obama's failed policies. Yet, Obama pulled it off.
Personally, I believe Romney's poor debate performance after a great first debate put him in a position where he could not win despite the voter fraud.
– Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary