According to a founding father of progressivism, if you repeat a lie frequently enough, it becomes accepted as the truth. The laughable lie that Obama’s overextended regime was free of scandals was most recently repeated by his handler Valerie Jarrett. But it won’t be accepted as the truth so long as people remember any of these:
1. Operation Fast and Furious.
3. The IRS targeted conservative organizations.
4. The DOJ seized Associated Press phone records as well as phone and email records from Fox News reporter James Rosen.
5. The NSA conducted mass surveillance against American citizens without a warrant.
6. The Obama administration paid ransom to Iran for hostages, and lied to the American people about it.
7. Hillary’s email scandal.
8. The Environmental Protection Agency poisoned a Colorado river.
9. The EPA also broke federal law in promoting a regulation.
10. The GSA scandal.
11. The Secret Service scandal.
12. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) placed veterans on secret waiting lists so agency executives could enrich themselves with bonuses.
13. The Department of Energy (DOE) fired one of their chief scientists because she advocated for a program that would divert money from Obama’s Climate Action Plan.
Click through for elaboration on each.
You might also add his grotesquely extravagant vacation spending. If a president who lives like Louis XVI at public expense isn’t a scandal, it ought to be.
Then there is opening the nuclear door for the terrorists running Iran. That dwarfs all the rest.
On tips from Bodhisattva, Torcer, Rob E, and Stormfax.