A-list $100 million story of ‘human livestock’ used for ‘violent delights’
becoming aware of their slavery to hidden .01% ‘programmers’.
by Carl Herman
“These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss, consume.”
~ “Romeo and Juliet”, Act 2, Scene 6
HBO’s “Westworld’s” trailer captures the storyline:
The analogy of the creatures of Westworld existing as animals for the work and pleasure of “hidden masters” is relatively easy to present, document, and prove to anyone with intellectual integrity and moral courage to escape their programming:
• US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullsh*t.
• When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious. (and here, here, here, et al.). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count.
• The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice. Now look to verify for yourself.
• Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
• Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
• Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Do you have the intellectual integrity and moral courage to at least act with the honesty of a child to speak the Emperor’s New Clothes truth? Or do you prefer programmed and stupefied denial to challenges despite available expert evidence, blind belief in dictates, and sheepish existence?”