Visitors Now:
Total Visits:
Total Stories:
Profile image
By John Rolls (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

Anonymous: Alert: Alert: Tomorrow: Triumph! -Video

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 12:12
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

Image result for pictures of Anonymous

Published on Nov 8, 2016

Report abuse

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Total 14 comments
  • I pray to God your right, if not tribulation and Armageddon is on the way. Thank you for all your diligence and hard work. God Bless.

  • DT Is ‘CERN’ Men ~ Discernment ——> anagramgenius.com
    .
    .
    Discernment ~ Mends Cretin
    .
    Discernment ~ Minds Center
    .
    Discernment ~ End ‘mist’ CERN
    .
    .
    Discernment ~ Mister ‘de’ CNN

    • Trends ‘n’ Mice ~ Discernment
      .
      .
      Ends ‘MIT’ CERN ~ Discernment
      .
      Mind ‘CE’ Stern ~ Discernment
      .
      .
      Mend ‘n’ Crest ~ Discernment

  • They say success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, well, Trump has definitely put in the work. I don’t think I’ve seen any candidate work harder than Trump.

  • You guys are not going to be happy tomorrow but console yourself because Trump too is nothing but a puppet, the game is fixed and he will be back tommorow earning his keep and saying you must respect the vote results.

    Was he for real then he would be calling 9/11 for what it was and would not have his nose up the bankers bum like he has been known to do.

    Slap me if i’m wrong but you have been warned

    • As Michael Savage says “if Trump is who he says he is?” We don’t know, but we do know who & what HRC is, case closed!

      • Or you could just vote for Johnson. Too bad we only really get 2 choices, eh?

        • The whole system is kinda broke though.

          If we had 4 popular choices, and one wins by only a small margin, then the votes are spread 4 ways, meaning only 28% of the country ends up happy, and the other 72% feels like they lost.

          • True. I don’t think the “choice” actually exists.

        • Johnson is a complete fake masquerading as a libertarian and is a close personal friend of Hitlery!

    • b4

      come here so i can slap all the shit out of you and you will only be 10 lbs left because you are so full of it idiot

  • First it was Monday something was going to happen.

    Then election day, today, something was supposed to happen.

    Now it’s tomorrow?

    Give up you slack jawed mouth breathers.

    Nothing big is going to happen to save you from the big scary 4 years of another president you don’t want. No leak that changes anyone’s mine, no apocalypse brought on by the Facebook generation.

    Nothing will happen.

    And in 4 years you can complain about the choices all over again, then again after that.

  • We are children of God by Faith in Christ Jesus. GALATIANS 3:26

  • Yes, thank you Jesus! we can all breath a little easier tonight and go to bed without any bad dreams. We can fill those fema camps with the Democrat crooks now. Send all those Blue helmets back where they came from. We can keep our guns and all our God given rights. Hallelujah, Hallelujah…keep praying for Trump and his family’s health and safety.

Top Stories
Recent Stories

Register

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.