(Before It's News)
Joao Carlos Daily Dose
Join João Carlos in Bourbon-Lancy, Monday 11of July at 14 hours. BEAUTY IS IN THE LIGHT - FROM PREP TO PRINTPERSONAL PROJECTS &SELF PUBLISHINGPERSONAL PORTRAIT PROJECTS ARE GREAT WAY TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO SHOOT MORE PICTURES,
stretch your creativity, experiment with lightning and discover new editing techniques.
Hasselblad Master João Carlos will show you how during seminar talk and pratical on location experience.
Support the causes that are important to you, but how do you find the right ones?
What do you do with the photos once you’ve found the perfect project?
You will learn:
- How to confidently approach a stranger and convince them to participate in a shoot.
- How to connect with and pose your subjects naturally
- Which lenses, camera settings, and light considerations to keep in mind during a shoot
- Inventive ways of lighting on location with and without strobes
- A fine art, experimental approach to portraiture
- How to compose more dinamic photos
- How to edit portraits in non-conventional ways with Macphun
FIND OUT MORE FOLLOW THE LINK