If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook and Google are in cahoots with the corrupt government, then I feel for you, but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.life. It is a website that is similar to Facebook but without all the censorship crap.
Dear President-Elect Trump, and Congress;
We, the people of the united states of America have a few wishes we would like you to consider. It is our hope that your administration and the new Congress will heed our call for freedom from the tyrannies which have been imposed upon us over the last 150 years. There are many wrongs which need to be corrected, and cannot all be listed at once, so this list is a beginning which we hope you will be able to continue throughout your terms.
1. Get rid of the IRS and the Income Tax. As originally conceived it was only to apply to the officers, agents, and employees of the federal government and its departments, and agencies. In that light the 16th amendment was ruled as constitutional, meant only for the privilege of working for the federal government. But, as the American people did not understand the legalese language of the tax code, they began volunteering to be officers, agents, and employees without pay, and began contributing taxes to the federal government.
This unwitting generosity of the American people was too tempting for the government to pass up. All definitions were removed from the IRS code sometime around 1916, and thus a public policy of enforcing voluntary contributions from private citizens was encouraged. The IRS is now used by both political parties as a bully puppet against anyone who angers the sitting administration in Washington, DC. The income tax is a slave tax, and should never be instituted in a free society. The IRS needs to be abolished.
We know that you are fully aware of the results found from the Grace Commission, that two thirds of the income tax in 1984 was found to be wasted or unreported, and the final third actually used went to pay interest on the debt, and transfer payments. Not one dime of the income tax is used for the infrastructure of our country. A tax on wages will always result in an underground economy.
2. Replace it with a very low national sales tax of 2%. A sales tax is an excise tax and is by its nature constitutional. Like the proposal of the Fair Tax, it should only be applied to all new end-item products. It must not be a value added tax imposed upon each production level; but only on the final sale to the end-user. A low 2% sales tax on all end items at the cash register is a true progressive tax even at a fair universal rate, because the larger the purchase item cost, the larger the tax collected at the sales register. Only the rich will pay the higher costs, as the poor will not be able to buy expensive items.
A national sales tax will remove the burden of reporting and paying taxes from the individual, and shift it to the businesses who already have accounting systems for collecting and paying taxes. The government audit function would then be focused only on a few thousand businesses and not upon millions of individuals. This means that the enforcement agency would not need to be very large, and would not have to interact with the majority of the public.
Studies done for the previously proposed Fair Tax showed that business would bring their factories back home to the U.S. Keeping the tax low will greatly encourage production in America again. Keeping the tax low will also put the federal government on a diet, which has to happen anyway or the government is going to become the only employer in this country. It is already employing about half of the people in our country, and as it continues to grow the private business cannot compete against it for labor.
The national sales tax will also serve as a conservation program, in that only new end items will be taxed. This will encourage the repair of, and longer use of existing products. It will also save on a great deal of paper.
Every objection to the previously proposed Fair Tax was that the people do not want the federal government to have a net-net replacement of the income tax revenue stream. The people know that the government is too large, and is too out-of-control. The government must become smaller and more accountable to the people. A 2% tax will do wonders considering the more efficient system of collection, audit, and public policy it will engender. A low national sales tax will not cause the kind of underground economy that currently results from the income tax system.
3. Abolish the Department of Education (DOE). The federal DOE has succeeded in lowering the education level of our people to such a degree that we cannot even hire high school graduates that know the simplest math, or know how to spell the most common words. We, the business owners, have to re-educate most of the people we hire. Or, we choose not to hire them and continue to work long hours ourselves to make up for the time we would otherwise have to spend in educating them.
Moreover, the federal DOE has implemented policy after policy that ensures the dumbing-down of our children so that they are incapable of analytical thinking. This has to be acknowledged as an actively sought result when the outcome is so universally known. It appears to us that the federal government, for whatever reason, wants the people of the U.S. to be dumb, and they ensure it through enforced policies such as “whole speech” English programs, Common Core, and New Math.
The DOE has instituted a standard level of knowledge which becomes a limit upon knowledge as only the standard is taught to ensure that the teachers are graded to their minimal job requirement. Excellence in education is therefore outlawed by regulation.
All public education programs should be locally determined and administered by local parent / teacher groups in each state, and should be competing with private education and home schooling to ensure that they at least rise to the standards that other education choices are capable of providing. Please get rid of the DOE.
4. Abolish the Department of Homeland Security. I am afraid to actually list the reasons this department should be abolished, but you probably already know them.
5. Remove the ban on hemp. We all know that growing hemp was banned as a concession to certain commercial entities, and that the ban was disguised under fear of the use of marijuana. Hemp is a naturally, renewable source of fibers for clothes, rope, construction, paper, food, textiles, and plastics. It should never have been outlawed. It can be a renewed industry and production crop for our country, providing new jobs and growth.
6. Please get rid of the Federal Reserve Banking system. This is a private banking cartel, which has destroyed the wealth and productivity of our country through fiat currency, which is admittedly unlawful money under 12 USC 411. In 1913 the congress abdicated its natural power to coin and regulate money, and we would like to have that power restored to the congress again. The public bank of North Dakota may be one model you might consider.
7. Please stop all foreign aid. The American people are in dire straits and are not in a condition to be aiding anyone else right now. Any aid is charity, and should always be a voluntary act by each individual and should not be from forced, fungible taxed dollars. That is taxation without representation.
These are but a few of the things we consider worthy of your time and effort. You must have many more on your list. But, we hope you and the new Congress will give these your whole hearted attention.
Respectfully, and with our very best regards….