Visitors Now:
Total Visits:
Total Stories:
Profile image
By RedState (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

Trump Teen Rape Accuser Abruptly Drops Charges

Saturday, November 5, 2016 7:17
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

Was this just another publicity stunt, cooked up during a campaign season by Democrats, hoping to blast the Republican nominee out of the water?

I honestly do not know.

Were this any other election season, and any other campaign, I would say so, and would further expect it to be enough, whether true or not, to end the presidential aspirations of the candidate the charges were leveled again.

This, however, is not any other election season, and the Trump campaign is not any other campaign. He has garnered cult status, and his worshipers have more than proven that they would offer their children up as sacrifices to their hay-haired lord.

The latest in the drama surrounding the GOP nominee concerns the woman known as “Jane Doe,” who leveled claims that Donald Trump raped her at a party thrown by his friend, financier and convicted kiddie toucher, Jeffrey Epstein in the 90s.

Doe has dropped her lawsuit. Again.

The accuser, identified in the lawsuit by the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” was expected to appear at a news conference in Los Angeles Wednesday, but that appearance was abruptly canceled.

The lawyer who organized the event, Lisa Bloom, said Trump’s accuser had received threats and was too frightened to show up.

In the most recent suit, Trump’s accuser asserted that while she was exploring a modeling career in 1994, she attended a series of parties at the Manhattan home of prominent investor Jeffrey Epstein. She alleges the real estate mogul tied her to a bed and raped her. She also claimed Epstein raped her during that series of gatherings.

So was she threatened to the point that she would drop her suit?

Right now, there’s no way to be sure, but her attorney, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page notice on Friday to dismiss the case in federal court in Manhattan.

This makes the third time the case was filed, and the third time it was shut down.

Two earlier suits were filed over the same alleged events.

The first suit over the alleged rapes was filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April by someone acting without an attorney and using the name “Katie Johnson.” That suit named both Trump and Epstein as defendants, alleging that the two men held Johnson as a “sex slave” and repeatedly forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will.

Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson’s complaint didn’t raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn’t give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on “race-based or class-based animus.”

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

The latest case was refiled later in September.

Trump has maintained his innocence of the charges for the entire time.

The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape but said he had “sexual contact” with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

So what are we to make of this? Is Donald Trump not every bit the scumbag misogynist his words have made him be?

His multiple adulteries prove he is.

His downfall will be his misogyny, because even if he’s innocent this time, eventually, it catches up.

At least this is one less headache, and it’s an opportunity for him to point and claim that there are forces out to defeat him.

His cult will eat it up, at least.

The post Trump Teen Rape Accuser Abruptly Drops Charges appeared first on RedState.

Report abuse

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Total 1 comment
  • well isn’t it odd that now redstate doesn’t know if this was a stunt.. where before redstate was calling for trump to drop out because of this bs lawsuit!
    F YOU REDSTATE!

Top Stories
Recent Stories

Register

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.