HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 29 pages on title ‘Singapore Power Limited – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Singapore Power Limited – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268398
Singapore Power Limited (SP), a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited, is an energy utility that offers transmission, distribution, and market support services. The company develops, owns, operates, and maintains electricity and gas transmission and distribution networks; and underground district cooling network. It operates gas pipelines and storage facilities, and onshore receiving stations and offtake stations. SP also owns, builds, and powers communications and infrastructure services. It also provides meter reading , billing and customer services. The company leases ducts and substations; and provides investment holding, and management consultancy services. It serves industrial, commercial and residential customers in Singapore, Australia, and China. SP is headquartered in Singapore city, Singapore.
Singapore Power Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2016: Silver Spring Networks Extends Collaboration with Singapore Power to Deploy IoT Platform For Additional Smart Utility and Smart Nation Applications
Aug 16, 2016: GE and Singapore Power are innovating the grid for a future ready Singapore
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Singapore Power Limited – Key Facts 5
Singapore Power Limited – Key Employees 6
Singapore Power Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
Singapore Power Limited – Major Products and Services 8
Singapore Power Limited – History 9
Singapore Power Limited – Company Statement 11
Singapore Power Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Singapore Power Limited – Business Description 17
Singapore Power Limited – Corporate Strategy 18
Singapore Power Limited – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Singapore Power Limited – Strengths 19
Singapore Power Limited – Weaknesses 20
Singapore Power Limited – Opportunities 21
Singapore Power Limited – Threats 22
Singapore Power Limited – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company’s Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 24
Singapore Power Limited, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 24
Singapore Power Limited, Power, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 25
Singapore Power Limited, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268398-singapore-power-limited-strategic-swot-analysis-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218