(Before It's News)
Where to even begin with this one? Well, we can start by saying this is one of the most killer bundles we’ve ever seen.
From building your own 3D printer to designing, coding and building your own wearables using Arduino, this DIY Hardware & Internet of Things eBook Bundle belongs in the digital library of every designer and engineer –– if only because you can freakin’ pay whatever you want for it even though it’s worth a total of $340.
So while you may not necessarily jump into building your first interactive touchscreen mirror immediately after buying the bundle, these books are certainly what you’d want to have around when you finally do.
Pay What You Want: DIY Hardware & Internet of Things eBook Bundle:
$339 Pay What You Want
What’s Included (9 eBooks Total):
- Building a RepRap 3D Printer: Soar Into the Future by Learning to Build Your Very Own 3D Printer
- Learning ROS for Robotics Programming (Second Edition): Building Robots Has Never Been Easier Than With the Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Raspberry Pi Blueprints: Design & Build Your Own Interactive Hardware Project Using the Raspberry Pi
- Arduino Wearable Projects: Design, Code & Build Exciting Wearable Projects Using Arduino Tools
- Getting Started with Python & Raspberry Pi: Launch Into Programming by Programming for One of the World’s Most Popular Single Board Computers
- Arduino by Example: Master the Arduino Platform By Getting Your Hands Dirty Designing & Building Real Projects
- Internet of Things with Arduino Blueprints: Develop Interactive, Arduino-Based Internet Projects with Ethernet & WiFi
- Arduino iOS Blueprints: Integrate the Arduino & iOS Platforms to Design Amazing Real-World Projects
- Arduino Android Blueprints: Interface Arduino with Android to Create Engaging, Interactive Projects
Get yours here!
The post Pay What You Want for this Killer Hardware Design & Internet of Things eBook Bundle appeared first on SolidSmack.
Read more about CAD, product design and related technology at SolidSmack.com