Data storage is a technology used for storing various forms of data in different computing environments and can be categorized into external drives and cloud storage. India data storage market grew significantly over the past few years, owing to generation of large volumes of data through various smart devices, growing need to enhance performance, rising mobility of devices, coupled with rising need to store, maintain and back up data. Moreover, growing government focus towards digitizing India is further expected to generate huge volumes of data, and thereby fuel demand for data storage solutions in India in the coming years.
According to “India Data Storage Market By Type, By Application, By End Use, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, data storage market in the country is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016-2021. South India dominated India data storage market in 2015, and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to rising number of IT companies in various cities in the region. Furthermore, BFSI sector was the highest demand generator for data storage in India in 2015, owing to large volumes of data being generated, coupled with growing security concerns in banks and other financial institutions. “India Data Storage Market By Type, By Application, By End Use, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of India data storage market:
• India Data Storage Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis: By Type (External Drives & Cloud Storage), By Application (Storage, Back-Up & Disaster Recovery, Data Analytics), By End Use (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Education, Defense & Others)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations