Xiaomi’s Diwali sale will go live starting tomorrow on the Mi.com website. Xiaomi has said its smartphones including Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, and Mi Max will be available on huge discounts during the sale. Xiaomi Diwali sale is supposed to go on till December 19. Apart from discounts, Xiaomi, like last year, will host Re 1 flash sales as well. Additionally, the Chinese technology company will hold lucky draws and give away coupons along with one Mi Robot Vacuum as a lucky prize each day during the sale. Plus, Xiaomi will have deals on some of its new products as well such as Mi Max Prime and 10,000 mAh Mi Power Bank Pro. Check out the best deals here:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Video Review
Xiaomi Diwali deals
• Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, and Redmi Note 3 (2GB RAM + 16GB storage) will be available at Rs 500 less during the sale bringing their price to Rs 6,499, Rs 8,499 and Rs 9,499 respectively.
• Xiaomi Redmi Note (3GB RAM + 32GB storage) will get a price drop of Rs 1,000 and will cost Rs 10,999 during the sale.
• Xiaomi Mi Max will get Rs 1,000 off as well and will be available at Rs 13,999 during the sale. Plus, users who buy Mi Max during the sale will get a free Hungama subscription.
• Xiaomi Mi 5 will get the highest price cut of Rs 3,000 bringing its price down to Rs 19,999 during the sale. Also, the company is offering Mi 5 at 0 pr cent EMI to those who buy the smartphone during Xiaomi’s Diwali sale.
Must Read: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 review & video: A stellar comeback indeed
• Xiaomi Mi Max Prime, which is a different variant of Mi Max and runs Snapdragon 652 processor, will be available on sale between October 17-19. The smartphone is priced at Rs 19,999.
• Xiaomi’s 10,000 mAh Mi Power Bank Pro can also be bought during company’s Diwali sale. The Mi Power Bank Pro features two-way fast charging up to 18W. It supports Type-C charging, and is priced at Rs 1,999.
• Earphones: Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro and Mi Capsule Earphones will be available at Rs 400 and Rs 100 less respectively during the sale. Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro will cost Rs Rs 1,399 and Mi Capsule Earphones will be available at Rs Rs 899 during the Xiaomi Diwali sale.
• Power Banks: The Mi 10,000 mAh Power Bank will be available for Rs 1,099, while the 20,000 mAh Mi Power Bank will come with the Mi USB Fan at Rs 1,899.
Xiaomi will give away 30 units of Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Note 3 (2GB+16GB), Mi 4 at Re 1 during it Re 1 flash sale as well. Users will need to share about company’s Re 1 Flash sale on social media in order to be eligible for the sale.