To anyone who pays attention to world events and history, the speeches at the UN this week should be setting off Armageddon alarms. For all the troubles in the world, it seems little Israel is at the center of the discussions. Truly, Jerusalem is a heavy stone for all the peoples:
“Look, I will make Jerusalem a cup that causes staggering for the peoples who surround the city… On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who try to lift it will injure themselves severely when all the nations of the earth gather against her.“
(Zechariah 12:2 – 3)
Obama’s Stunning Speech: Israel Must Leave Palestinian Land / Your News Wire, September 21, 2016
US President Barack Obama delivered an historic speech at the U.N. on Tuesday, saying that Israel must leave Palestinian land.
Obama told the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York that the time has come for Israel to recognize that it cannot “permanently occupy and settle Palestinian land.”
Erdogan at UN: World must push for ‘independent Palestine’ / Times of Israel, September 21, 2016
Turkish president tells General Assembly he plans to use the normalization of ties with Israel to ‘assist peace process’
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday said that he planned to use recently strengthened ties with Israel to help encourage the peace process with the Palestinians, calling the implementation of a two-state solution an “obligation of the international community.”
UN chief: One-state solution for Israeli-Palestinian conflict would ‘spell doom’ / September 20, 2016
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Tuesday that the only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be a two-state solution, and that the one-state option would “spell doom” for both sides.
“It pains me that this past decade has been lost to peace. Ten years lost to illegal settlement expansion. Ten years lost to intra-Palestinian divide, growing polarization and hopelessness,” he said, adding that West Bank settlements were “obstacles to progress.”
“This is madness. Replacing a two-state solution with a one-state construct would spell doom: denying Palestinians their freedom and rightful future, and pushing Israel further from its vision of a Jewish democracy towards greater global isolation,” said Ban.
Israeli Ambassador to the UN Danny Danon criticized some of Ban’s comments, charging that “the real madness is of the UN’s.”
France planning big push for Mideast peace conference / Israel National News, September 20, 2016
Foreign Minister Ayrault looks to use annual UN event to push for Mideast peace conference, promises benefits package if deal reached.
After its failure to convince Israel to participate in a regional summit earlier this year, the French Foreign Ministry is looking to organize an international Middle East peace conference, and is prepared to offer Israel and the Palestinian Authority benefits packages if the two can conclude a final status agreement.
So, what is wrong with peace in the Middle East? It involves accepting the “Arab Peace Initiative”.
This is the full text of the agreement, reached at the Arab League summit in Beirut on March 28, 2002:
The Council of the League of Arab States at the Summit Level, at its 14th Ordinary Session,
· Reaffirms the resolution taken in June 1996 at the Cairo extraordinary Arab summit that a just and comprehensive peace in the Middle East is the strategic option of the Arab countries, to be achieved in accordance with international legality, and which would require a comparable commitment on the part of the Israeli government.
· Having listened to the statement made by his royal highness Prince Abdullah Bin Abdullaziz, the crown prince of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which his highness presented his initiative, calling for full Israeli withdrawal from all the Arab territories occupied since June 1967, in implementation of Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, reaffirmed by the Madrid Conference of 1991 and the land for peace principle, and Israel’s acceptance of an independent Palestinian state, with East Jerusalem as its capital, in return for the establishment of normal relations in the context of a comprehensive peace with Israel.
· Emanating from the conviction of the Arab countries that a military solution to the conflict will not achieve peace or provide security for the parties, the council:
1. Requests Israel to reconsider its policies and declare that a just peace is its strategic option as well.
2. Further calls upon Israel to affirm:
a. Full Israeli withdrawal from all the territories occupied since 1967, including the Syrian Golan Heights to the lines of June 4, 1967 as well as the remaining occupied Lebanese territories in the south of Lebanon.
b. Achievement of a just solution to the Palestinian refugee problem to be agreed upon in accordance with U.N. General Assembly Resolution 194.
c. The acceptance of the establishment of a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the West Bank and Gaza strip, with east Jerusalem as its capital.
3. Consequently, the Arab countries affirm the following:
a. Consider the Arab-Israeli conflict ended, and enter into a peace agreement with Israel, and provide security for all the states of the region.
b. Establish normal relations with Israel in the context of this comprehensive peace.
4. Assures the rejection of all forms of Palestinian patriation which conflict with the special circumstances of the Arab host countries.
5. Calls upon the government of Israel and all Israelis to accept this initiative in order to safeguard the prospects for peace and stop the further shedding of blood, enabling the Arab Countries and Israel to live in peace and good neighborliness and provide future generations with security, stability, and prosperity.
6. Invites the international community and all countries and organizations to support this initiative.
7. Requests the chairman of the summit to form a special committee composed of some of its concerned member states and the secretary general of the League of Arab States to pursue the necessary contacts to gain support for this initiative at all levels, particularly from the United Nations, the security council, the United States of America, the Russian Federation, the Muslim States and the European Union.
The Arab Peace Initiative essentially calls for normalizing relations between the entire Arab region and Israel in exchange for a return to what are the indefensible 1967 ceasefire lines, giving up east Jerusalem and a number of Jewish neighborhoods, as well as resettlement of the Arab “refugees” back to Israel or monetary compensation.
We believe that the confirmation of the Arab Peace Initiative will begin the dark one “week” or 7 year period called the Tribulation, and that this will start very shortly. At first the Antichrist will seem to solve many of the world’s problems and he will be considered great in the eyes of most in the world.
The Antichrist will help mediate the peace agreement in the Middle East, especially with Israel. This will be “The Deal with the Devil.” Then, half way through the treaty the Antichrist (or Beast) will enter the Temple and declare himself to be God.
What did Jesus Christ say about the “abomination of desolation”?
“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3)
We do not think it is a coincidence that the predicted “season” of the Lord’s return will also be the time of great distress on the Earth due to these catastrophic political events. The Lord knows that He needs to rescue His bride at this time.
More great articles here: https://raptureandendtimes.com