|Last 24 Hours:|
2016 NFL Fantasy Football Week 3: Start Em’ or Sit Em
Thursday, September 22, 2016 22:34
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
Welcome to the Week 3 of the 2016 NFL season!
Every week, I will pick some players who I think will overachieve and underachieve based on ESPN’s weekly rankings. Please feel free to ask any lineup questions here or on Twitter.
Last week I went 10-2 for Overachievers and 10-2 for Underachievers.
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning QB 10: The Washington defense is still pathetic.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill QB 11: This is as good as it gets playing the Cleveland Browns, perfect streamer.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston QB 17: The Rams have been blown out after each of their last Seattle wins, I expect a very flat defense.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore RB 17: This is a gut call that they try to run more this week with Andrew Luck struggling a bit.
- Detroit Lions RB Theo Riddick RB 21: I think they have to pass a ton in Green Bay.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Tevin Coleman RB 25: He is putting up better stats than Freeman, and has the lowly Saints defense.
- New York Jets WR Eric Decker WR 18: He is on a run of over 15 games with wither 80 yards or a touchdown, he is an every week starter.
- Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones WR 20: He is putting up WR1 numbers and only missing touchdowns, they will come.
- New Orleans Saints WR Willie Snead WR 24: I have no idea why he is so underrated, all he does is put up numbers week in and week out.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta TE 12: He had ten catches last week and always a favorite of Joe Flacco.
- Pittsburgh Steelers K Chris Boswell K 13: Last year, he was the second-best kicker in the league. He is a bargain down this low.
- Baltimore Ravens D D 13: The Jaguars are a turnover machine, this is a nice streamer.
- Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck QB 4: It is not so much the faith in the Chargers defense but some is wrong with the Colts offense.
- Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger QB 7: He has been much worse on the road and they are not clicking all on cylinders right now in the pass game.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson QB (: I see a run heavy blowout with his bad ankle.
- Los Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley RB 7: It has been a long time since he has had a good game and that lasts another week as the Bucs give up less than 3 YPC.
- New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram RB 10: I have no idea how he is ranked as a RB1, I see him as barely startable with the amount of touches he is currently getting.
- New England Patroits RB LeGarrette Blount RB 15: They will key on him and has a very tough match up with the Texans.
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins 3: The Patriots always take the best player away from their opponent.
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Robinson WR 5: I have some doubts in this offense until I see more in a first half.
- New York Jets WR Brandon Marshall WR 14: I do not think he is close to healthy.
- Dallas Cowboys TE Jason Witten TE 7: I do not see him as a starting tight end anymore.
- Seattle Seahawks K Steven Hauschka K 3: I just do not see a ton of field goals, more running touchdowns.
- New York Jets D 9: They are on the road and the Chiefs will probably bounce back after their awful performance last week.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.