|Last 24 Hours:|
2016 NFL Fantasy Football Week 7: Start Em’ or Sit Em
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 21:58
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
Welcome to the Week 7 of the 2016 NFL season!
Every week, I will pick some players who I think will overachieve and underachieve based on ESPN’s weekly rankings. Please feel free to ask any lineup questions here or on Twitter.
Last week, I went 6-6 with my Overachievers and 8-4 with the Underachievers. Worst week of the year, let’s get this turned around!
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota – QB 10: A top 5 QB the past 2 weeks and should continue against the Colts.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith- QB 12: It’s all about the match up and here comes the weekly awful Saints defense.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor- QB 16: Week in and week out he has been a solid QB, not a huge ceiling but pretty safe pick in playing the Dolphins.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West- RB 17: He has the look of a top RB and the Jets run defense leaves a lot to be desired.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Jacquizz Rodgers- RB 22: He is the only healthy RB in playing a bottom 5 run defense.
- Jacksonvile Jaguars RB Chris Ivory- RB 32: I thin the Jags slow down the game and try to ground and pound the Raiders like the Chiefs did last week.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin – WR 21: This is my last try with him, if it does not happen this week, it will never.
- Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith- WR 25: A target monster in a game they will have to throw the ball.
- Baltimoe Ravens WR Mike Wallace- WR 30: The Jets has given up big pass plays all year and he is the Ravens big play WR with Smith out.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta- TE 10: In what has been a position wasteland, he has been pretty solid week in and week out,
- Kansas City K Carlos Santos- K 12: This should be a high scoring game versus the Saints, always look for kickers in these situations.
- Philadelphia Eagles D- D 11: The Vikings have been solid but I think their offensive luck runs out on the road against a top 5 defense.
- Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck – QB 4: Back on the road where he struggles plus te Titans have been pretty stingy.
- New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees- QB 6: I know he cannot be benched but temper your projections on the road in a tough spot versus the Chiefs.
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles- QB 10: An easy opponent in the Raider but he looks just awful, much better options out there.
- Denver Broncos RB C.J. Anderson – RB 10: Gary Kubiak has promised Booker more touches which spells job share.
- New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram- RB 12: How he is in the top 12, I have no idea, sure he gets the touches but is doing nothing with them.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore- RB 13: Coming off his 1st 100 yards game as a Colt but think he has problems on the road this week.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown- WR 9: No, I do not believe in Landry Jones and the Pats always take away what a team does best.
- New York Jets WR Brandon Marshall- WR 10: No, I do not believe in Geno Smith.
- Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones- WR 14: In te last 3 weeks, Jones has been the 28th ranked WR.
- Tennesee Titans TE Delanie Walker- TE 3: In 2 of the last 3 week, he has gotten less than 5 targets, he is ranked here in name only.
- Cinncinatti Bengals K Mike Nugent- K 8: I see only touchdowns against the Browns this week.
- Green Bay Packers D- D 9: They were exposed last week and Brian Hoyer makes it continue this week.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.