Judicial Tyranny. There’s plenty that Congress can do if they’ll just grow a pair! I am absolutely appalled by the recent court decisions second-guessing President Trump’s executive orders regarding immigration. These decisions, which grant an affirmative right to immigrate to this country, are the most radical manifestation of judicial tyranny imaginable.
The federal judiciary has declared war on this nation’s sovereignty. Now it’s time to declare WAR on the Courts! They are engaging in nullification and civil disobedience by manipulating the rules of standing, bastardizing the Constitution beyond recognition, nullifying the most foundational sovereignty statutes, and overturning the most settled area of case law. It’s time for Congress to act – NOW.
To that end, call and write your Representatives and Senators to demand the following regarding IMMIGRATION and JUDICIAL REFORM:
• Immediately pass a concurrent resolution disapproving the court’s decision and affirming the plenary power of the political branches over immigration.
• Congress should defund the issuance of visas from the seven countries in the President’s EO and defund refugee resettlement for the remainder of the fiscal year.
• Finally exercise Article III Sec. 2 powers to regulate and except the jurisdiction of the federal judiciary, at least beginning with the lower courts. The courts must be stripped of the power to adjudicate any case forcing the entry of a foreign national into the country against the will of the other branches.
• Immediately draw up articles of impeachment against Judges Watkins, James Robart, and any other judge that blatantly violates the rules of standing to inject their personal agenda into public policy, at the expense of national sovereignty.
• Eliminate the ability of lower courts to issue injunctions or restraining orders on major public policy issues outside of their respective jurisdictions.
• Strip the Ninth Circuit down to a geographic jurisdiction covering a small part of California and replace the remainder of the area currently covered by the Ninth Circuit with a new 12th Circuit.
If Congress fails to act immediately, let them know that THEY will be held liable for this most egregious act of TYRANNY! Let’s do this…