New Video Proves No Planes on 9/11! Expose the Biggest Hoax In History!
A new video called “Nine Eleven” was just released (see video above) that shows raw footage captured by other sources side by side with the “Fake News” footage. The ONLY footage that showed planes was the one feed from the Fake News! The RAW footage has no plane! The fake news footage they showed over and over again is a cartoon and a total hoax! They messed up their computer graphics and had to go to black screen very fast because the fake airplane completely penetrated the building and came out the other side! This hoax has been perpetrated by the US government, the media and even by many in alternative media such as Alex Jones who has operated as a controlled opposition gatekeeper to keep this information from his listeners. This information blows up the fairy tale forever along with the second video below. There is simply no question about it now! I’m urging all patriots to send this article to everybody you know and also to all in alternative media who you might be suspicious of being controlled opposition. If they’re real they certainly won’t be opposed to showing this evidence but if they’re as FAKE as Obama’s birth certificate they will get very agitated when this evidence is brought forward. If they’re fake, you’ll never hear from them.
Another excellent analysis proving there were no planes hitting ANYTHING on 9/11!
I’ve never seen this powerful video before but it does the best job of giving 100% proof no planes hit the towers on 9/11! This proof will never be discussed by the fakes and frauds in alternative who serve as Illuminati gatekeepers such as Alex Jones. Alex Jones has never shown this evidence! Why?
I guess there’s a reason Alex Jones appeared in the Illuminati Card Deck as “Agent in Place”! So many patriots have been fooled by him! I was for many years so I don’t hold it against anybody. But if you want to see how fake he is, simply try to reach him at [email protected] or by calling to the program about this evidence and watch the fraud get you off the phone FAST! Alex has been running from the evidence on no planes from the very beginning. You’ll never get an email response either by his crew. It all goes straight in the trash. Why? Are so many patriots waking up to Alex’s disinformation on key topics that he’s hurting financially now? He definitely seems frantic these days and says he is cutting expenses so maybe people are beginning to get off the plantation where he tells them Sandy Hook is REAL! I wish he was real I really do!
Because the computer graphics technology at the time was not perfect and this was a very complex trick that had to be done very fast, you’ll see a computer generated cockpit emerge form the other side of the building and then disappear! We know cockpits don’t just disappear in the middle of the air so we know 100% this is fake! Not to mention the fact that not one piece of wing or tail was torn off by the twin towers floor trusses which is absolutely impossible! Look at the steel this “plane” hit when it entered the building. Remember a jet liner is very thin aluminum. It’s basically a flying soda pop can. Now imagine this soda pipe can hits a wall of steel like the picture below! Doesn’t matter if it’s going 500 mph, it’s still going to be shredded!
Huge sections of of wing and tail would be sheared off and fall to the street. It’s simple physics. The tails and wings always break off first. When they hit a structure like the twin towers, it’s guaranteed parts break off. But the fake footage we were shown shows this flying soda can melting into the steel like butter into a hot potato! This is impossible of course and why Donald Trump needs to bring out the truth about 9/11 and put people in jail after he secures his second term. He can’t do it in the first term because the fake news will crucify him for daring to question the fairy tale they spent billions on brainwashing the sheep! Trump knows much more about 9/11 than he’s ever told I”m sure.
Here’s a composite video showing multiple angles of the fake airplane nose poking out the other side of the building! Of course you never heard of a jet cockpit being found in the street did you? Nope because it was all fake! The only airplane parts found in New York was the wrong size engine in the street that witnesses saw unloaded by men from a van! And years later they found a landing gear between two buildings that still had a rope attached to it where it was lowered down! Boeing sure doesn’t tie rope around landing gears at the factory! It’s all been a fraud and now it’s your job to show the evidence to as many others as you can since the fakes of alternative media won’t do it! Only uncensored websites like Beforeitsnews will show all the evidence without censorship. The fakes out there in alternative media have to strictly control the 9/11 narrative for their masters. The fakes don’t let users post to their websites because they have to control everything!
After watching the first and second videos that show no plane approaching the tower in the wide shot from the helicopter there is simply no question. It’s 100% proven but of course Alex Jones will never talk about this evidence! Even Jim Stone who I’m very suspicious of because he attacks beforeitsnews will never talk about this either! If he was real, he’d be all over this! It was all camera and computer trickery which means people in the news media committed treason and are responsible for 3,000 deaths too! It’s just one reason why I never watch the fake news anymore. Not only is it all lies, but there is a core group of them that are pure evil and treasonous! Why would I waste one second of my time watching those scum?
The video below is John Lear, an expert pilot who knows airplanes saying there is no way possible a real plane wouldn’t have had pieces ripped off if it hit the twin towers. He thinks they used holograms. I used to think this also but now believe there is a 95% chance it was just computer graphics with a 5% chance they used a hologram.
Either way, it doesn’t really matter, it was 100% fake and there were no planes! These videos absolutely destroy the deep state and their mouth pieces such as Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh who will never show this evidence and will attack 9/11 truth viciously for their masters. They serve the deep state while pretending to be “patriots”. They’re not patriots. Patriots expose the scam called “Federal Reserve!” and want it ended immediately! Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the fakes have never and WILL NEVER expose the Federal Reserve slavery system because they serve it. They are the worst scum of all because they pretend they’re patriots to keep us as slaves and they fool so many because they tell more truth than Rachel Maddow of course. So by comparison they appear like angels! Glenn Beck exposed the Federal Reserve just one time on his huge hit on Fox and was fired within days! Fox News is NOT your friend, they are your enemy the same as the rest. They pushed the 9/11 hoax and keep telling you to get your darn vaccines so you get damaged. Is this okay to you?
Get the word out! about this proof that no planes hit the towers on 9/11! Thank you patriots! Just for grins tweet it to Trump @potus and @realdonaldtrump to cause some chaos out there! The new world order demons HATE these videos because most people who watch them wake up on 9/11 and realize it was the biggest con job in history and we ALL fell for it at the time! Keep up the great work out there and thank you for supporting www.beforeitsnews.com which is the best site on the planet for uncensored truth!
Protect yourself from pathogens! Far superior to Colloidal Silver because it contains Oxygen! It works on Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens too! Watch all videos on APeX at ApexWaterForLife.com The inventor hasn’t been sick in 16 years since first creating it! Theres nothing else like it on the planet!
See what happens in 5 minutes when your body gets 100% absorption of the vitamins and minerals it’s lacking! Get more information at www.Prodo1.com
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Join our affiliate program and earn extra money by sharing with friends and family or by posting on your social media.
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Destroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens with Oxygen plus Silver!
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
FINAL WARNING! Diseases are EXPLODING! Watch this Video about APeX and You'll THROW AWAY Your Colloidal Silver! APeX destroys Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens with the power of Oxygen PLUS Silver! Nobody else has a product like THIS! See why the inventor hasn't been sick in 16 years and why you'll never hear about it on the FAKE NEWS! Get some now and tell your friends about it too so we can reach more people!