In today’s fast paced world, often people forget things. Is it just being so busy and having a lot going on that is adding to memory loss and brain fog, as well as dementia and other brain diseases? I think not. Most has to do with what we consume into our bodies. However, there are ways to prevent many issues with the brain and there is hope to recover from those diseases.
A Team of Researchers Just Created This Scientifically-Proven Guide to Preventing and Recovering from Brain Disease, Memory Loss and Brain Fog
So, what will you learn in this free eBook?
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process – Choose “Select & Save” OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIMHow To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- What leading doctors recommend you do to boost your brain health;
- What are the main triggers causing your brain disease and how to remove these dangerous triggers and improve your brain’s health;
- Scientifically-proven herbs and minerals to protect your brain from neurodegeneration;
- And many more!
Natural medicine has been used to heal people for millennia, across civilisations.
It is no wonder that some of these ancient healing secrets are targeted to treat our brain, the hugely complex mechanism that makes us function.
Science has discovered that there are many herbs and minerals we can use for our brain.
If you suffer from memory loss and brain fog or, if you want to prevent and reverse degenerative diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s, please download this eBook to discover how to take care of your brain naturally.
Featuring over 9 hours of exclusive new content about healing plants, spices, supplements, and vitamins, the Natural Medicine Secrets docu-series uncovers the best natural remedies and dietary choices that helps you prevent and recover from chronic disease using natural compounds instead of synthetic and potentially dangerous medicines.
Natural Medicine Secrets features over 55 world-leading doctors and scientists that shed light into the fascinating field of medical research. They reveal cutting-edge healing information for anyone who wants to live longer, healthier, and happier.
The ten-part series features these incredibly informative episodes with commentary from Dr. Cathleen Gerenger, Dr. Michael Greger, Liana Werner-Gray, Dr. Michelle Sands, Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, Sayer Ji, Fran Drescher and lots, lots more!
EPISODE 01: Can Natural Medicines Really Reverse Disease?
In this opening episode for our 9-episode Natural Medicine Secrets docu-series, hear incredible testimonies from patients who have overcome cancer, and others who have eliminated chronic pain —by using natural remedies that you may have never considered.
Learn more about chronic disease prevention, treatment and reversal and other natural ways to achieve optimal health for your body. Too often, we feel trapped by our symptoms, circumstances, lack of money, or dependency upon prescription medications.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Natural ways to help prevent and heal from cancer
- Cleansing your body with bentonite clay
- Relieving chronic pain
- Enjoying a multitude of benefits with essential oils
- Discovering “the doctrine of signatures” – how the incredible design in each food connect to our bodies and our health
- Learning specific nutrients and herbs that may be the key to unlocking your health issue
EPISODE 02: Stress & Anxiety – The Cortisol Connection – Adrenals/Fatigue/Blood Sugar
- Keeping cortisol levels healthy is paramount to good physical and mental well-being. Cortisol helps control blood sugar levels, regulate metabolism, reduce inflammation, assist with memory formulation and has an effect on other hormones in the body.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States and at age 45, the lifetime risk for cardiovascular disease is more than 1 in 2 women. In Dr. Joel Kahn’s advanced preventive cardiology clinic, he commonly diagnoses women very early in life with the development of atherosclerosis leaving them vulnerable to heart attacks, strokes and cardiovascular disease. Dr. Kahn tells us that herbal and natural supplements have shown exciting evidence for reducing atherosclerosis.
- Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder afflicting an estimated 5.8 million people in the United States. Cause widespread pain and amplifies the way the brain processes pain, often leaving the body’s pain receptors in hyperdrive. Dr. Joel Fuhrman explains how it is possible for people to make complete recoveries from this disorder that normally would be incurable.
- How to help improve mental health; clarity, focus, memory, and improve depression or anxiety? Dr. Peter Kan tells us these are all symptoms and the key to improving your health is to treat the underlying cause and not the symptoms.
- Research has shown a brain that is not challenged, is a brain that withers and dies. Learn about NEURO and how good stress, and challenging mental activity, are necessary for brain power.
- Butterflies in your stomach? The Gut-Brain connection – Dr. Todd Watts shares how much of what happens in your gut health really affects your brain health and vice versa.
- An apple a day…What are we truly eating? Many studies show that fruits and vegetables are not the same as they were even four years ago. Learn how to replace the nutrients that are lacking in our fruits and vegetables, and how we can maximize our existing food.
- If you’re not losing weight, you’re not detoxing properly. Revealing the right way to effectively lose weight.
- Did you know that vitamin D is actually a hormone? One that decreases inflammation in our body, decreases our CRP levels, and helps enhance the immune system. Dr Sruti Lam explains the magic of mushrooms in our diet.
- ‘’Turmeric helps with everything and any kind of disorder your body has’’ – Dr. Sruti Lam gives us a cure-all recipe with herbs and roots common to many household kitchens.
EPISODE 03: Mental Clarity/Brain Health – How To Feel Young Again Mentally & Physically
- The Average lifespan in the United States is 79 years; however, the actual health span – the years of your life that you are not totally encumbered with doctor and medications, pain and suffering – is 63 years. That means a fifth of your life is spent dealing with declining health, pain, and suffering.
- The main thing that’s causing brain issues is that our food supply is very poor right now and our stress level is very high. Dr. Davidson explains the impact that toxins and heavy metal have on the brain.
- Your brain’s going to get fried. We know how to prevent dementia and it’s through proper nutrition. Learn how experts explain the damage a poor diet and lifestyle can cause to the brain and how to remedy it now before it’s too late.
- A recent study has shown the number of people with dementia that were vegetarians and plant-based was only 19 out of 3,000. Dr. Dean Sherzai demonstrates that a whole food plant-based diet is by far the most protective plan of action for the brain.
- “When you look at the data, when you look at studies after studies coming out, you see that there’s a profound relationship between nutrition and brain health.” – Neurologist Dr. Ayesha Sherzai has made it her mission to demystify the truth about nutrition and brain health.
EPISODE 04: Hormones & Fertility, Thyroid
- “Without hormones, you can’t wake up in the morning.” – Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy explains how hormones are the most underestimated part studied of any person; yet, we cannot function without them. Learn how diet controls hormones and hormones control health.
- What the MTHFR? 60% of us have a MTHFR mutation and it’s because we started introducing synthetic nutrients like folic acid. Learn what it means for our fertility and how to reverse the problem.
- Is infertility on the rise? Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy says that young men, between the ages of 20 and 35, are showing very low testosterone levels and infertility has increased by 50% in the last 20 years. What is affecting the population’s ability to reproduce and how can we fix it?
- Are our genes our destiny? Experts say no! ‘’90% of people right now who get cancer aren’t carrying genes for cancer.’’ Olivia Joseph who dedicated over 15 years to studying epigenetics, functional medicine, nutrition and Chinese medicine tells us ‘’it’s not doom and gloom if you have issues with your genes.’’
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is the most common form of thyroiditis that affects 14 million people in the United States alone. Dr. Joel Kahn tells how to stabilize the thyroid disease through diet.
EPISODE 05: Detoxing: The Elimination Pathways: The Gut
- Live blood testing – The blood tells the entire story. Watch as Dr. Gioffre tests and analyses his patient’s blood and creates a protocol to take their health to the next level.
- Cancer-causing chemotherapeutic agents prescribed for autoimmune disease when results can be obtained through nutritional excellence. ‘’I would scream this from the rooftops.’’ – Dr. Joel Fuhrman explains his natural alternative to healing.
- Less than 40 percent of healthy people poop once a day. According to Dr. John Dempster you should be having two to three bowel movements a day. Learn how diet and anxiety can contribute to poor bowel function.
- “Food is aging us. Just metabolizing calories, produces free radicals” – Dr. Joel Fuhrman teaches us how to choose foods with a mild caloric restriction. Foods rich in natural phytochemicals and antioxidants slows the aging process and the body does not produce as many free radicals.
- “Up on the screen, I could see my blood was riddled with parasites” – Learn how bentonite clay and its magnetic properties was the answer to ridding the body of a parasitic invasion.
EPISODE 06: Detoxing: The Elimination Pathways
- Spice up your life! – Listen to experts explain how herbs, roots and spices have natural healing properties. “Cinnamon is excellent for the circulatory system, it anti-oxidizes the arteries and veins so blood flows better.” – Dr. Daniel Nuzum
- “Eat the rainbow!” Dr. Rudy Mueller teaches us how different colors of fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants that will help us detoxify gently and naturally.
- Is Chlorella modern medicine’s best kept secret? Find out how this super food can help rid you of all that ails you and listen to Doctors rave about its various health benefits.
- “The only thing that’s really changed is we intoxicated our environment.” Dr. Daniel Nuzum explains the needs of the human body has not changed in 5000 years but our environment is now toxic. Learn how to adjust your diet to maximize your health.
- The American Dental Association still fills our cavities with mercury! “Before the fillings go in my mouth, they’re hazardous material and you have to handle them very carefully in the dental office, then when they’re in my mouth they’re magically safe?” Dr. Davidson shows us how much exposure we actually have to heavy metals and why detoxing is so important.
EPISODE 07: Chronic Serious Illness: Autoimmune, Heart Disease, Cancer
- “The man was looking at his own mortality.” Dr. Michael Klaper teaches us about the beauty of a plant-based diet and how gentle it is on the arteries and can help dissolve the plaque lining the artery walls. “Within two months he had a new lease on life.”
- “After just two weeks on a plant-based diet I no longer had high blood pressure. After two months, I lost about 30 pounds and I got over the asthma and the pneumonia.” Peter Breggin shares his personal story and triumphs on how his health drastically improved with a simple change to his diet.
- Dr. Joel Kahn tells us “People can avoid procedures and avoid the decline in health span by adopting plant nutrition for their overall health.”
- ‘’Research shows that 96,000 preventable deaths occur due to omega-3 deficiency” Dr. Daryl Gioffre explains how testing a drop of blood can be used preventively.
- “There are just seven things that everyone should be doing and every one would be better off” according to cardiologist Dr.Kim Williams, adhering to these simple steps would put doctors like her out of business.
EPISODE 08: Weight Loss, Diabetes, Blood Sugar, Stroke
- “Food is a very, very silent addiction and it does cause our body to commit suicide.” (Liana Werner Gray) Listen to experts in nutrition tell us how easy it is to change our diets and become healthy.
- “Sugar essentially acts like cocaine. It fires up the same receptors and the neurotransmitters that cocaine does.” -Dr. Ayesha Sherzai explains the dangers of the standard American diet.
- You could reverse and possibly end Type 2 Diabetes if you work hard at changing your eating habits. – Dr. Joel Kahn wants you to hear that there is an alternative to meds. “Let’s give hope. Let’s give health back and let’s reverse, not just manage disease.”
- “It’s a modern day epidemic!” – Dr. Jay Davidson that explains that heavy metal toxicity and chemical toxicity like pesticides are what actually trigger autoimmunity and potentially weight gain. Learn how important, effective and simple detoxing can be.
- “Individuals have lost well over a hundred pounds solely through converting from the standard American diet to a plant diet” -Dr. Joel Kahn
- “I want to make this clear right now, that the American diet is exceedingly dangerous.” Dr. Joel Fuhrman teaches us how diet, sleep and exercise are the cornerstone to a healthy long life.
- Recently published in the British Medical Journal was a case of woman’s lymphoma (tumors) disappearing after 21 days of fasting. Dr. Alan Goldhamer and other experts tell us how miracles happen when changing to a whole plant food diet.
EPISODE 09: Triggers For Disease – What’s Really Making You Sick?
- Don’t believe the hype – grains are good! Dr. Ayesha Sherzai explains how epidemiological studies have shown whole grains are associated with better health, lower risk of cardiovascular disease, lower risk of stroke, and lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- “The Kaiser-Permanente Northern California study shows people who have high cholesterol levels actually have a higher risk for dementia“- Dr. Ayesha Sherzai tells us how to increase our brain power.
- What is the government hiding from us? “only 5% of cancers are genetically based. Yet all the research is on genetic cures for cancer, when we know that 95% come from poisons in our food.” – Dr. Vandana Shiva implores us to pay attention and take our health into our own hands!
- Where is this decay of our mind and our body coming from? Dr. Vandana Shiva tells us it’s coming both from the direct assault of our environment as well as a deliberate attempt to not allow us to know our bodies, our minds, our being, our place on this earth. What can we do about it? Hear what the experts are saying.
- Diabetic Dementia…right now we’re about to pass a new diagnosis called type 3 diabetes. We see dementia affecting people at earlier ages and stages, and a lot has to do with diet.“We have plenty of data and I don’t think there is any doubt that a diet that is whole food, plant-based is better.” Dr. Sherzai and other experts explain how diet affects our physical and mental health.
- Studies dating back over 50 years have shown clear evidence that people who eat higher amounts of saturated fats increase inflammation and oxidation in the brain, which is associated with damage to brain cells and to the arteries and vessels that provide oxygen and nutrients to brain cells. Dr. Ayesha Sherzai and other experts teach us the importance of a plant-based diet.
BONUS EPISODE 10: Big Pharma & Government Corruption
- Which severe neurotoxin do doctors routinely prescribe to their psychiatric patients even though the American Medical Association knows it kills people?
- Big Pharma doesn’t want you to know that antipsychotic drugs “help” people by ruining the frontal lobe function and causing permanent damage.
- Why doctors are prescribing severe antipsychotic drugs for sleep, anxiety, and trauma, when that group of drugs leads to dementia.
- Can the mainstream media be trusted to be objective when Big Pharma controls the message?
- You investigate and deliberate over everything from movers to movies, but when it comes to our health we just comply with doctors, easily persuaded. Learn how to make informed medical and health decisions.
Article posted with permission from The Washington Standard
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).