A Smoothie for Treatment of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (Enlarge Prostate), Online Medical Publication Revealed
Imaging of long term intake of delicious smoothies loved by many with the power of reduced risk and treatment of chronic illness with no one mention about.
Epidemiological studies strongly suggested that Pomegranate and Green Tea oral administration hold a potential with therapeutic values for treatment of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (Enlarge Prostate).
The smoothie for people with benign prostate hyperplasia and high risk of the disease
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
3/4 cup pomegranate
3/4 cup of cherries
1 cup green tea drink 1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams(2 tea bags) of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place the pomegranate, cherries, and green tea, in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Many suggestion that pumpkin seeds used in conjunction with green tea may be a potential combination for reduced risk and treatment of enlarge prostate. due to the phytochemicals of catechins in green tea(1),pomegranate fruit extract in pomegranate(2) and prunus domestica extract
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years used in traditional Chinese medicien for treatment of variety of diseases, including cancers and heart diseases.
Green tea catechins (GTCs) in the study by University of Parma, showed to reduced lower urinary tract symptoms and the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia(4) due to its effectiveness for treating premalignant lesions before CaP develops(4)In the comparison of the effects of spinach leaves; epigallocatechin-3 gallate, EGCG (200 mg/kg), a major green tea polyphenol; and N-acetylcysteine, NAC (125 mg/kg), the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) suggested that Green tea showed moderate in patient with severe hyperplasia(5).
Dr. Liao S said.”Modulation of androgenic activity and administration of (-)epigallocatechin-3-gallate may be useful for the treatment of various hormone-related abnormalities, such as benign prostatic hyperplasia,…..”(6).
Pomegranates is a fruit-bearing small tree, genus Punica, belongings to family Lythraceae, native to Iran, cultivated in Asian since ancient time.
According to the Ain Shams University, pomegranate fruit extract inhibited the pathology of BPH, through its effects of anti inflammation and oxidative stress along with apoptotic changes by elucidating the effectiveness of PFE in preventing testosterone-induced BPH in animal model(2).
The study of the effective in human consumption of walnuts and pomegranate juice, showed that urolithin glucuronides and dimethyl ellagic acid found in walnut and pomegranate juice may be the molecules responsible for the beneficial effects against BPH or PCa(7).
Cherry, fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus, is now commercial cultivated all over the world in suitable climate due to its health benefits.
Prunus domestica extract from cherry, inhibited hyperplasia and proliferation of epithelial cells through reduction of cell layer in hyperplasia and hypertrophy of prostrate(3).According to the Albany College of Pharmacy, a chloroform extract from Prunus africana (also referred to as Pygeum africanum) effectively showed to reduced symptoms associated with benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) through inhibited lipid peroxidation(8).
Dr. Yarnell E. in the study of botanical medicines for the urinary tract also found that Prunus africana (pygeum) may be one of the effective herb for treatment of symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia(9).
Taking all together, Smoothie of Pomegranate and Green Tea may be a potent drink for reduced risk and treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia.
People who are at increased of benign prostate hyperplasia due to family history, gene mutation…..should drink at least one cup daily and people with chronic benign prostate hyperplasia should drink the juices as much as they can depending to digestive toleration.
Change life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Selective inhibition of steroid 5 alpha-reductase isozymes by tea epicatechin-3-gallate and epigallocatechin-3-gallate by Liao S1, Hiipakka RA.(PubMed)
(2) The effect of pomegranate fruit extract on testosterone-induced BPH in rats. by Ammar AE1, Esmat A, Hassona MD, Tadros MG, Abdel-Naim AB, Guns ES.(PubMed)
(3) Safety and efficacy of a novel Prunus domestica extract (Sitoprin, CR002) on testosterone-induced benignprostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in male Wistar rats by Swaroop A1, Bagchi M1, Kumar P2, Preuss HG3, Bagchi D1,4.(PubMed)
(4) Chemoprevention of human prostate cancer by oral administration of green tea catechins in volunteers with high-grade prostate intraepithelial neoplasia: a preliminary report from a one-year proof-of-principle study by Bettuzzi S1, Brausi M, Rizzi F, Castagnetti G, Peracchia G, Corti A.(PubMed)
(5) Slowing tumorigenic progression in TRAMP mice and prostatic carcinoma cell lines using natural anti-oxidant from spinach, NAO–a comparative study of three anti-oxidants by Nyska A1, Suttie A, Bakshi S, Lomnitski L, Grossman S, Bergman M, Ben-Shaul V, Crocket P, Haseman JK, Moser G, Goldsworthy TL, Maronpot RR.(PubMed)
(6) The medicinal action of androgens and green tea epigallocatechin gallate by Liao S1.(PubMed)
(7) Occurrence of urolithins, gut microbiota ellagic acid metabolites and proliferation markers expression response in the human prostate gland upon consumption of walnuts and pomegranate juice by González-Sarrías A1, Giménez-Bastida JA, García-Conesa MT, Gómez-Sánchez MB, García-Talavera NV, Gil-Izquierdo A, Sánchez-Alvarez C, Fontana-Compiano LO, Morga-Egea JP, Pastor-Quirante FA, Martínez-Díaz F, Tomás-Barberán FA, Espín JC(PubMed)
(8) Identification of components of Prunus africana extract that inhibit lipid peroxidation by Hass MA1, Nowak DM, Leonova E, Levin RM, Longhurst PA.(PubMed)
(9) Botanical medicines for the urinary tract by Yarnell E.(PubMed)