No Planes Hit the Towers! Undeniable Proof Will Wake You Up!
I’ve never seen this powerful video before but it does the best job of giving 100% proof no planes hit the towers on 9/11! This proof will never be discussed by the fakes and frauds in alternative who serve as Illuminati gatekeepers such as Alex Jones. Alex Jones has never shown this evidence – he still goes with the official fairy tale!
I guess there’s a reason Alex Jones appeared in the Illuminati Card Deck! So many patriots have been fooled by him! I was for many years so I don’t hold it against anybody. But if you want to see how fake he is, simply try to reach him at [email protected] or by calling to the program about this evidence and watch the fraud get you off the phone FAST!
Because the computer graphics technology at the time was not perfect and this was a very complex trick that had to be done very fast, you’ll see a computer generated cockpit emerge form the other side of the building and then disappear!
We know cockpits don’t just disappear in the middle of the air so we know 100% this is fake! Not to mention the fact that not one piece of wing or tail was torn off by the twin towers floor trusses which is absolutely impossible! Look at the steel this “plane” hit when it entered the building.
Remember a jet liner is very thin aluminum. It’s basically a flying soda pop can. Now imagine this soda pipe can hits a wall of steel like this! Doesn’t matter if it’s going 500 mph, it’s still going to be shredded!
Huge sections of of wings and tail would be sheared off and fall to the street. It’s simple physics. The tail and wings always break off first. When they hit a structure like the twin towers, it’s guaranteed parts break off.
But the fake footage we were shown shows this flying soda can melting into the steel like butter into a hot potato!
This is impossible of course and why Donald Trump needs to bring out the truth about 9/11 and put people in jail after he secures his second term. He can’t do it in the first term because the fake news will crucify him for daring to question the fairy tale they spent billions on brainwashing the sheep!
Trump knows much more about 9/11 than he’s ever told I”m sure.
Here’s a composite video showing multiple angles of the fake airplane nose poking out the other side of the building!
Of course you never heard of a jet cockpit being found in the street did you?
Nope because it was all fake!
The only airplane parts found in New York was the wrong size engine in the street that witnesses saw unloaded by men from a van! And years later they found a landing gear between two buildings that still had a rope attached to it where it was lowered down!
Boeing sure doesn’t tie rope around landing gears at the factory! It’s all been a fraud and now it’s your job to show the evidence to as many others as you can since the fakes of alternative media won’t do it! Only uncensored websites like Beforeitsnews will show all the evidence without censorship.
The fakes out there in alternative media have to strictly control the 9/11 narrative for their masters. The fakes don’t let users post to their websites because they have to control all information always.
The fakes also can rarely be reached by real patriots so they are hard to expose.
Here’s John Lear, an expert pilot who knows airplanes very well saying there is no way possible a real plane wouldn’t have had pieces ripped off if it hit the twin towers. He thinks they used holograms. I used to think this also but now believe there is a 95% chance it was just computer graphics with a 5% chance they used holograms.
Either way, it doesn’t really matter, it was 100% fake and there were no planes! These videos prove it to anybody with eyes to see and a functional brain to think.
After watching the first video that shows no plane approaching the tower in the wide shot from the helicopter there is simply no question. It’s 100% proven! But of course Alex Jones will never talk about this evidence!
It was all camera and computer trickery which means people in the news media committed treason and are partly responsible for 3,000 deaths too!
At one point when I thought they used holograms, I figured they used holograms to fool the news people who would simply be recording the holographic planes but now it’s clear many people were directly involved in the hoax! It’s just one reason why I never watch the fake news anymore.
Not only is it all lies, but there is a core group of them that are pure evil and treasonous! They will fake something even if thousand die! Why would I waste one second of my time watching those scum?
Get the word out! about this proof that no planes hit the towers! Thank you patriots! Just for grins tweet it to Trump @potus and @realdonaldtrump to cause some chaos out there!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver in destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again! See Testimonials
MitoCopper - First bioavailable copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood! Complete absorption in 5 minutes.