Jaw-Dropping! What This Guy Wants to Do To You is CRIMINAL!!
You ever notice that when people wanna take your personal property, and villanize you because of some evil someone else committed, that they don’t just come out and say it. They wanna cloak their tyrannical actions in euphemistic terms and phrases to try to make themselves sound like the good guys who wanna ride in on that white horse and save the day. The reality is that they themselves are theives and criminals.
Enter Eric Swallwell He wants to turn you into a criminal….because that’s what happens when you ban property that people own…and he wants to criminally prosecute you, steal your property and throw your ass in jail for possessing a certain firearm he doesn’t think you should have the right to own….oh…and he’s running for president. So, he wants to be your national overlord while he’s at it.
Listen to this exchange between Tucker Carlson and “The Collective PAC” founder Quentin James who defended Swallwell’s desire to steal private property by tyrannical edict. (clip)
It is mass criminalization and incarceration (clip)
This is a lie. Who is this guy and who is Eric Swallwell to lay claim on what other individuals should do with their own private property?
What exactly is this guy not getting? He even said, people who don’t follow the law will be prosecuted, in other words people who resist Swallwell’s dictatorial edict will be taken by force, stand trial and be thrown into a cage. Is there any better practical definition of tyrant?
I don’t believe this is true…but let’s say it was. If 99% of all americans wanted the remaining 1% to be criminalized because they possessed certain things the 99% didn’t want them to possess, that doesn’t make the 1% criminals and it never will. Truth never has been and never will be by majority vote. If you initiate force on innocent people just because you wrote something down on a piece of paper arbitrarily declaring them to be criminals … it is YOU who are the true criminal.
Here’s Swallwell’s USA Today Op Ed. It reads:
Reinstating the federal assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come. (yeah…in the hands of mostly peaceful people who wanna be left alone. But because he wants to violently pursue peaceful people who haven’t harmed or threatened to harm anyone he says….
Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons (whatever that is), we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law (that’s HIS LAW), and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.
Perhaps we should criminally prosecute all who choose to defy societies by becoming politicians.
People like this guy are like little tyrants. It’s okay, you can keep this gun and you can keep that gun but there are certain black scarey military-style semiautomatic assault rifles that we don’t allow you to keep. That the hell is an assault rifle anyway….and who’s to say they won’t use this as a foot in the door to take what they will one day call your assault hand gun or assault shotgun? (clip)
This is about total power. This is about do what we say or we’re removing your freedom and throwing your ass in a cage for doing absolutely nothing wrong. You don’t do what we say and we will hurt you. We will disrupt your life, ruin your family by criminalizing you and taking away your freedoms. These people are literally psychopaths.
Leave your thoughts about Quentin James and Eric Swalwell’s desire to ruin your life if you don’t obey what they say and turn in your private property.
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver in destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again! See Testimonials
MitoCopper - First bioavailable copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood! Complete absorption in 5 minutes.