2 DEAD ( nr 21) ? in THE Netherlands... Related to the Bank Killing..??!!
Thursday, June 5, 2014 14.56 Gmt
Again… under mysterious and strange deaths within the financial world, we have now in the Netherlands a case that should not be missing in the list.
Last Tuesday an older couple from Middenbeemster was discovered by their grandson, bathed in a pool of blood.
There is recent days extensively reported on an elderly couple from North Holland Middenbeemster about who initially said they would be killed, but as it turned out, according to the police was a case of suicide.
It is the couple Jan (75) and Nel (68) Winkelhuijzen for decades a mainstay for the local community.
Last Tuesday the couple was found dead by their grandson in their home, bathed in a pool of blood.
Jan Winkelhuijzen was a tax specialist and former partner at the renowned accountancy firm Deloitte. He was still active as a commissioner with a number of large companies such as C1000 and Dane and he has been an advisor to the former real estate magnate Maup Caransa in the past. The deceased in 2009 Caransa was kidnapped in 1977 and after the payment of 10 million euro ransom released. The kidnapping case was never solved.
Despite the respectable age of Jan Winkelhuijzen he was still actively engaged in financial activities, especially given his ties in the past with Maup Caransa he will have offers and on top of the financial world on more than excellent contacts, relationships and knowledge .
According to a report in the Telegraph printed Jan Winkelhuijzen had a fragile health due to a previous stroke.
Now this couple formally committed suicide. Of course, it happens that married people make this choice. Usually they do this on a very civilized manner taking an overdose of pills with a few bottles of wine and then lie peacefully together in bed.
Here we have a couple stabbed to death in a pool of blood. They would then themselves and / or each other stabbed? A couple whose 75-year-old man was in a very fragile state of health?
The 68-year-old woman called Nel wrong apparently in good health.
She should be the first stabbed her husband to then come to themselves to do that. Then been the one This seems more than implausible scenario.
There have been people who have had contact with the couple and absolutely no contact, the day before their death pointed out that these two had concerns or problems.
A day later, they are found in a pool of blood. Everything indicates that the couple was murdered in cold blood Winkelhuijzen.
The reason is still unknown because a robbery seems impossible.
Then the suspicion soon direction (top of) the financial world, given the range of unexplained murders in that sector and the insider who was John Winkelhuijzen.
Therefore, he will be added to our list of unexplained deaths in the financial world in the year 2014. # 21 It is notable that the previous suspect dead, Carlos Six, was also a top executive from the tax angle.
1) David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal working at the Dow Jones news room
2) Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG
3) William Broeksmit, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank
4) Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan
5) Li Junjie, 33, Hong Kong JP Morgan
6) Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee
7) Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments
8) Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles)
9) James Stuart Jr. 70, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz
10) Jason Alan Salais, 34 year old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
11) Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
12) Eddie Reilly, 47, investment banker, Vertical Group, New York
13) Kenneth Ballando, 28, investment banker, Levy Capital, New york
14) Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase
15) Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, voormalig topbestuurder ANB/AMRO
16) Juergen Frick, 48, CEO Bank Frick & Co AG, Liechtenstein.
17) Benoît Philippens, 37, directeur BNP Parisbas Fortis Bank, Ans, België.
18) Lydia…, 52, bankier Bred-Banque-Populaire, Parijs
19) Andrew Jarzyk, 27, bankier, PNC Bank, New York
20) Carlos Six, 61, Hoofd Belastingdienst en lid CREDAF, België
21) Jan Winkelhuijzen, 75, Commissaris en Fiscalist (voormalig Deloitte), Nederland.