Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub GIVEAWAY! 3/31
So I have been getting some of my spring wardrobe out of storage. Pants, sweaters and boots will soon be packed away, and shorts and sundresses will come out.
I am also getting my spring/summer beauty routine in line. Since my arms, legs, and shoulders will see the light of day after a long, cold winter, I need to make sure that my skin is in decent, touchable condition. While my skin is definitely moisturized a lot in the winter, one thing I don’t do as much of is exfoliating. I admit, in the winter I get a bit lazy because no one will be seeing my legs anyway.
So in preparation for the changing seasons, I have been making sure to use my Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub to gently slough away dead, dry skin from my knees, ankles, and elbows. I actually use it all over, since it leaves my skin unbelievably soft and nourished.
Here is some information about the ingredients and benefits found in this awesome body scrub:
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Mango Puree: packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles, healing and protective
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
- Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agent
- Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and retains natural sheen
- Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Macadamia Seed Oil: excellent skin moisturizer and protector, High in essential fatty acids for dry skin and scarring, effective antioxidant
- Orange Oil: supports collagen formation, detoxifying, repairs sun damaged skin
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
One of the things I really like about this product is the packaging. I know, it seems silly, but attractive packaging when it comes to cosmetics, bath and body products, and fragrances matters to me. I like for a product to scream luxury, from the inside out. Tree Hut definitely succeeds there. No, the packaging isn’t fancy. It’s actually rather simple and elegant, which I like.
This scrub also includes mango puree. Mango is packed vitamins and anti-oxidants which are known to protect, hydrate, and also help prevent the signs of aging. And yes, since this product contains mango, it smells good enough to eat. It has a fruity, tropical scent that is very invigorating and energizing.
This body scrub is a pleasure to use, and is very luxurious. It has a wonderful texture and consistency, and spreads onto the skin quite easily. While it is granular to exfoliate, it isn’t harsh in any way, and can be used on delicate areas of the skin.
Connect With Tree Hut :
Win It :
Simply enter using the easy Rafflecopter form below!
This giveaway is open to US residents 18+ until 11:59PM March 31, 2013. No PO Boxes. Winners will be drawn using Rafflecopter’s Random Number Generator. All entries will be verified, so play fair! I will notify winner via e-mail and they will have 48 hours to reply before I am forced to redraw winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. This contest is not affiliated with Facebook in any way. Thanks for entering, and Good Luck!