Food Is Your Medicine, Not Pills
December 6th, 2018
By Marianna Pochelli, N.D.
Guest writer for Wake Up World
In my experience as a Naturopathic Doctor, not just a few but virtually all diseases can be healed with the correct diet and absolutely no medication. Your body is capable of handling and recovering from any ailment provided you give it the appropriate terrain to heal. Supplements may at times be beneficial, but your true medicine is food and always has been.
Dr. Nandita Shah, a Pondicherry-based homeopath, says simple dietary changes can help prevent, and more importantly reverse, ailments like osteoporosis, diabetes and even high blood pressure without popping pills.
Shah, who has been a homeopathic practitioner for 30 years, says the biggest hurdle most of us encounter is that we fail to understand our body. “If you put kerosene in a car that runs on petrol, the car will break down,” Shah says, adding that the human body functions better if it consumes foods that are a better fit.
She offers an instance. Our body is mostly alkaline, she explains. A pH (potential Hydrogen) level between 1 and 6.9 is considered acidic, while one between 7.1 and 14 is marked alkaline. The human body’s natural pH level stands at 7.45, making it alkaline. All fruits and vegetables, natural juices like coconut water are alkaline, which make them a better nutrition fit than say animal proteins, tea, coffee, sugar, alcohol, and packaged foods that have high acidic levels. An imbalance in pH levels, says Shah, can lead to a disruption in cellular activity, causing health problems that range from heartburn to heart disease.
Also by Marianna Pochelli, ND :
- 4 Steps to Detox From Fluoride and Heavy Metals
- Just 300 Grams of Blueberries Protects Against DNA Damage in Humans
- This Is What Happens To Your Brain Cells When You Experience Happiness
- 5 Ways Happiness Affects Your Cellular Structure
- 15 Facts Most People Don’t Know About Fluoride
- Amazing Plant Kills Malignant Tumors and Destroys 70% of Breast Cancer Cells
- Maximizing Nutrition and Elimination of Heavy Metals Comes From Blending, Not Juicing
- Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression & Bipolar Disorder All Linked to Metal Toxicants
FACEBOOK]: http://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld (An interactive community of over 3,800,000)
[GOOGLE PLUS]: https://plus.google.com/112452105795129310867/posts