Just Rub Here and You'll Start Waking up Before 6 AM (Video)
If you find you are unable to wake up early in the morning, the reason might be very different from laziness or self-indulgence. Stress and anxiety can be the culprits.
Do you want to start to get up early? Do these exercises!
- Pull your ears 0:28
- Rub the outer edges of your ears 1:03
- Pinch or press behind your ear 3:39
- Fold up and unfurl your ear cartilage 4:30
- Unroll your ear 5:00
- Massage the outer part of your ear 5:20
Something else you can do with your ears 6:00
What effects on your blood pressure 7:10
- You may start either at the lobe or at the top of your ears. Hold the cartilage between your thumb and index finger and start to pull it away from your head. Your ear should be sliding through your fingers until you finally release it.
- Hold the top of your ear between your index finger and your thumb. Rub your fingers back and forth while you’re making your way to the outer edge of your ear. This rubbing motion will stimulate the nerve endings situated in your ear.
- Stroke the crease behind your ear with downward moves. This has a powerful relaxing effect. You can also try to trace the outlines of your ears and the curves of your cartilage.
- You can massage your earlobes by using circular motions. Hold your earlobe between your index finger and your thumb again. Your index finger should be absolutely still.
- If you decide to use the pinching technique, start at the top of the ear crease between your head and your ear.
Lightly grab a fold of skin along this crease and pull a bit.
- Place your palm over your ear so that your hand covers it completely. Press onto your ear and slide your palm down. The top part of your cartilage will curl down and fold up. After that, slide your palm upward again.
- You can improve your concentration by unrolling the outer edge of your ear. Start from the top and then move downward.
- Cover your ears with your palms, drop your shoulders, and shut your eyes. Start to move your palms in gentle circular movements all the while rubbing the outer parts of your ears.
- You can find the “windscreen” point behind your earlobe. If you gently massage this point, you’ll alleviate the feeling of “stuffed ears” and relieve the pain caused by a migraine.
- The “ear gate” pressure point is situated at the top of your ear, underneath the helix. If you lightly massage this point for several minutes, you’ll relieve pressure that has been building in your ears and around your jaw.
- You can find this point on your outer ear’s innermost cartilage. When you stimulate this spot, you can relieve cluster and tension headaches as well as migraine pains.
- Ear apex is situated on the cartilage, it’s the highest point of your ear. Massaging this spot is especially effective if you need to treat an earache, tension headache, or a migraine.
- One of the main reasons why people have increased blood pressure is stress. The more stressful situations you have in your life, the higher the probability is that you will develop high blood pressure.
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver in destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again! See Testimonials
MitoCopper - First bioavailable copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood! Complete absorption in 5 minutes.